Play-offs! Play-offs!

FishyFish

Chief Petty Officer
Most entertaining weekend! But I must say the Arizona, Greenbay game has so far topped the list!

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Play-offs! Play-offs!

Yes. The other games were pretty much decided in the first half. Green Bay made the birds earn it.

Go Cowboys!

gonefishie

Commander

I thought you're doing your Jim Mora impersonation for your beloved Steelers. :D

mphy98

Lieutenant

Yes. The other games were pretty much decided in the first half. Green Bay made the birds earn it.

Go Cowboys!

The only problem I have with the game is the lack of the facemask penalty on the last play of the game. Had that been called like it should have been ( the front page of our local paper has 2 close up shots or a hand int Rodgers grill) the outcome would have been in our favor, imho. so no it is GO COWBOYS. After all Tony is a hometown boy, and a good kid.

FishyFish

Chief Petty Officer

I thought you're doing your Jim Mora impersonation for your beloved Steelers. :D

Muhahahahahaaaa! I can now enjoy the games without stress. My hair is growing back and I'm eating again......:D

Bass Man Bruce

Lieutenant

The only problem I have with the game is the lack of the facemask penalty on the last play of the game. Had that been called like it should have been ( the front page of our local paper has 2 close up shots or a hand int Rodgers grill) the outcome would have been in our favor, imho. so no it is GO COWBOYS. After all Tony is a hometown boy, and a good kid.

That was one of the most poorly called games I've seen in a long time!
I thought it went both ways, but man those refs hoovered!
I was pulling for GB, and I think they are well stocked for next year but it looked to me like the pace and intensity of the game really caught Aaron Rogers off guard! Particularly early and late, he did quite well in the third and fourth quarters though.

Go Vikes!