RE: hijackin a thread

jrttoday

Lieutenant Junior Grade
RE: hijackin a thread

maybe it's just me? and the way that I am... but I feel that sometimes it may look as if i'm doing that. It is not my intent as i personally welcome other's experience in related matters. Sometimes the line may get blurred and am OK with that in my threads; thought that's what open discussion is about?

It all boils down to the world does not revolve around me.... comment away!!

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
What are you talkin' about?

We deal with hijacks everyday and the hijack is dealt with via various methods.

jrttoday

Lieutenant Junior Grade
nothing in particular... just feel like sometimes a post tends to shift the focus a tad, which is totally OK with me. As long as it doesn't get way out there.
What do I know? I'm just sitting behind a computer "counting flowers on the wall" lmbo and "watching Captain Kangaroo 'til dawn"

GA_Boater

So you're in front of a computer and you're bored.

jrttoday

Lieutenant Junior Grade
So you're in front of a computer and you're bored.

that would be yes! Am mostly hands on and outside; that's some why I started "it's getting cold" thread. Then I read someone acknowledging a slight highjack infraction they had made and it just got me thinking... thinking that what I really wanted was for people to share photos or stories similar to it.

It isn't cold yet, but it's coming!! it's my problem and no one else's, but have been stuck mostly inside with a heart condition since late March.
Don't worry, I'll get over it even if it kills me hahahhaaaaaaaa

WIMUSKY

Staff member
At one time there was a guy who created a hijacking thread. Hijacking was encouraged. It went on for a long time. Was interesting. It may have been during the dead of winter when everyone was bored.......

jrttoday

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Pictures and stories of hijacking forum threads?

This not a :D

nah... was referring to this thread < http://forums.iboats.com/forum/other/dockside-chat/10076563-it-s-getting-cold > for pics/stories. I can chew gum and walk, just cannot type and think. Makes it diffy cult for me online!!!

Coulda shoulda said that in post, but then I couldn't should all over myself!!!

Am a T-shirt kinda destruction worker, but just weht outside and fired up my old 8hp Mariner for the first time in forever! If I could fire up all three, I'd have 223 horses!

jrttoday

Lieutenant Junior Grade
At one time there was a guy who created a hijacking thread. Hijacking was encouraged. It went on for a long time. Was interesting. It may have been during the dead of winter when everyone was bored.......

maybe I'm just cured of procrastinating!!!

littlerayray

Lieutenant
Sorry to hear your bored Jr it happens especially in winter that's why I love it when it snows gives me an excuse to get outside

aspeck

Staff member
nah... was referring to this thread < http://forums.iboats.com/forum/other/dockside-chat/10076563-it-s-getting-cold > for pics/stories. I can chew gum and walk, just cannot type and think. Makes it diffy cult for me online!!!

Coulda shoulda said that in post, but then I couldn't should all over myself!!!

Am a T-shirt kinda destruction worker, but just weht outside and fired up my old 8hp Mariner for the first time in forever! If I could fire up all three, I'd have 223 horses!

Horses, I like horses ... especially the pretty chestnut ones, and the Belgium work horses, and I also like American Pharaoh. I liked Secretariat back in the day. Have you ever been to Chincoteague and seen the wild horses there? They are really pretty!

GA_Boater

Horses, I like horses ... especially the pretty chestnut ones, and the Belgium work horses, and I also like American Pharaoh. I liked Secretariat back in the day. Have you ever been to Chincoteague and seen the wild horses there? They are really pretty!

I like to watch dolphins when they swim alongside the boat and when hiking in the woods. But look out for the sharks and polar bears and rouge elephants.

And I hate to get grease under my nails.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Like you ever get grease under your nails GA! The Admiral has to do all the dirty work. I don't believe there is any deer talk in this thread. We already have 2 going. Just talked to bro, he finally pulled the trigger on a fork. Seeing nothing but small ones and he's frustrated. AT least he has meat. STill couple tags to fill. There, know we have 3 deer threads..... :)

sam60

Captain
My heater core in 02 Taurus is plugged. It's a PITA removing the factory clamps. Howdy Jack.