FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello there. I got a Zodiac Mark 3 of unknown age that I am trying to repair, one little leak and the transom needs to be replaced. Does anybody have an owners manual/ repair manual around? There is absolutely nothing on the Zodiac Website.
Tech problems & repairs are not listed on Owner's Manuals. There's no repair manual on line or on a written format. High quality repairs are complicated if not skilled. Better take Sib to a shop for a repair quote, expect a huge one...
Hello there. I got a Zodiac Mark 3 of unknown age that I am trying to repair, one little leak and the transom needs to be replaced. Does anybody have an owners manual/ repair manual around? There is absolutely nothing on the Zodiac Website.