Zapcat floorboards URGENT help fitting them required

Commando C2

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Hi
I have just got a z10 zapcat and trying to fit the floor boards for an outing tomorrow.
Starting with the back board.

cant get it under the runners on each side and there seems to be no way of prizing them up by hand and am very reluctant to use any tools as its an infaltable boat.

It looks like the previous owner has had trouble as there is wear on the floor board.

ANY detailed help or video / pictures would be good. I am working on my own which is harder.

Boat is fully deflated, valves open.
Have used fairy liquid and water but not helping.
Might have to trim the back of the board to make it possible but it shouldnt be needed.

HELP, HELP, help argggghh!!!
thanks

Sea Rider

Supreme Mariner
Re: Zapcat floorboards URGENT help fitting them required

If that sib has 3 wooden pannel floor, a wild guess would be to slide transom pannel first, then bow pannel under black rubber side supports; probbly will need to fully extend defleated sideways tubes fabric to accomodate third wooden pannel under side rubber supports.

Or Contact : info@gemini-evo.com for assemblying instructions

Happy Boating

Attachments

• Zapcat.JPG
    Zapcat.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 1

Commando C2

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Re: Zapcat floorboards URGENT help fitting them required

hi
thanks for the reply

i have fitted the floorboards now.
Got the back board in first by getting both sides under the edging strips, about 4 inches from the back of the boat. it did crease the edging strips a bit as i then used some plastic bike tyre levers to run the rest of the strips over the board.

was rather awkward and if doing it repeatedly it would probably damage teh edgine strips as it was creasing it a bit until got the whole board under.

thanks