FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Anyone else having problems loading youtube vids over the last few days? My internet connection seems ok, spped tests and such, but even low quality youtube vids are taking forever for me.
Do you think it depends on your location? I haven't seen a real problem just recently, but off and on over the years. I don't think it's my computer because I don't change anything when it's slow and it just becomes normal after a while.
YouTube always is good for me, I watch a lot of Coast to Coast AM and some of those are 2 hours long or longer, it's usually yahoo videos that I have trouble with, very choppie on those..