You know you're living in 2005 when....

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant
You know you're living in 2005 when...<br /><br />1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.<br /><br />2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.<br /><br />3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.<br /><br />4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.<br /><br />5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don't have e-mail addresses.<br /><br />6. You go home after a long day at work you still answer the phone in a business manner.<br /><br />7. You make phone calls from home, you accidentally dial "9" to get an outside line.<br /><br />8. You've sat at the same desk for four years and worked for three different companies.<br /><br />10. You learn about your redundancy on the 11 o'clock news.<br /><br />11. Your boss doesn't have the ability to do your job.<br /><br />12. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home.<br /><br />13. Every commercial on television has a website at the bottom of the screen.<br /><br />14. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn't have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it.<br /><br />15. You get up in the morning and go online before getting your coffee.<br /><br />16. You start tilting your head sideways to smile. :) <br /><br />17. You're reading this and nodding and laughing.<br /><br />18. Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to forward this message.<br /><br />19. You are too busy to notice there was no #9 on this list.<br /><br />20. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn't a #9 on this list.<br /><br />AND NOW U R LAUGHING at yourself. Go on, forward this to your friends ...you know you want to!

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
Re: You know you're living in 2005 when....

#7 get me all the time. I hate to dial 9 and the dealership will not upgrade the phone system.<br /><br />Bob

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Always leave the cell phone home unless going on a trip. Use it about 5 minutes a month.<br /><br />Coffee always comes before logon.<br /><br />Does that make me old fashioned?

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

What is logon?<br />Pot is right here beside the desk.<br />Cell phones stay in car/truck.

achris

More fish than mountain goat

Not THAT sort of pot NYM!!!!

eeboater

Commander

Originally posted by SBN:<br />Pot is right here beside the desk.
Prolly shouldn't be advertising that Lester, er I mean..... Joe Smith... right? ;)