You know I had to.

brother chris

Commander
Yes that is right, you know I had to post this. <br />Canada vs. USA in hockey. USA is no match for us! <br />Woohoo...Go Canada Go. :D <br />I know there is not going to be too many of you who will like this thread, but I'm pretty much the proudest Canadian there is. I had to boast. hehehe.

Link

Rear Admiral
Re: You know I had to.

Your such a nice guy Chris I keep forgetting your Canadian! But then you remind us! :D :D :D <br /><br />Hey congrads to you and your team.. <br />Was this Olympic or Pro game? I don't follow either

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

What's hockey?<br />Is it something like horse pockey?<br />Well, whatever it is, congrats.

NOSLEEP

Commander

Great game it was Chris.<br />Its always easyer to bragg when you win.<br />Those strange looking uniforms come from 1920<br />circa. I like e'm.

brother chris

Commander

Yes it was a good game. <br />Even though Canada won, I still think USA played better. <br />You guys are hilarious. I love this site. :D

NathanY

Commander

Well Canada needs to have something going for them! :D :D :eek: :eek:

tylerin

Commander

Congrats Chris, BTW I don't recall seeing Canada in the Olympics ;)

Dunaruna

Admiral

Did someone mention hockey & olympics? ;) <br /><br />
Australian_Flag.jpg

brother chris

Commander

Originally posted by Big Daddy Nate from AR:<br /> Well Canada needs to have something going for them! :D :D :eek: :eek:
Now now Big Daddy...them are fighting words. :mad: :mad: :mad: <br /><br />I won't even respond to your comment.

brother chris

Commander

Originally posted by tylerin:<br /> Congrats Chris, BTW I don't recall seeing Canada in the Olympics ;)
It's the world cup of hockey that is going on now. <br />We just beat Slovakia today as well. :D <br />And no, we did not do very good in the olympics this time.

tylerin

Commander

It's the world cup of hockey that is going on now. <br />We just beat Slovakia today as well. <br />And no, we did not do very good in the olympics this time.
Sorry to rain on your parade but I'm a proud American

Pascal

Petty Officer 1st Class

Originally posted by Big Daddy Nate from AR:<br /> Well Canada needs to have something going for them! :D :D :eek: :eek:
If we just had a balanced democracy like in the US and not an elected dictatorship, that would be a good start.<br /><br />GO TEAM CANADA!!!!!

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

is "aboot" time they built a team with young/hungry<br />players and not old "famous" players...<br />US VS. RUSSIA tonight should be good game.<br />US may just play Canada again b4 all done ;)

gaugeguy

Captain

They have 2 things going for them...Molson and Labatts :D

NOSLEEP

Commander

Now, now be careful their guys.<br />I can get a fleet of canoes put together fairly<br />quick. And we'll come down their and kick your a$$es. :p