YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST!

sangerwaker

Commander
Re: YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST!

I hope that is accurate, too, Willy! That would be spanktacular! Now if we could get our hands on Binny Boy.

gaugeguy

Captain

Yee Haw, lets hope it's true!! Death isn't good enough for that POS.

cmyers_uk

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Interesting lets keep our fingers crossed its true

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

I really do hope it is true.<br /><br />I would be happy to fix him a few meals, bacon, sausage, pork chops, etc.<br /><br />AK Chappy

spratt

Lieutenant

Do a google search on "zarqawi caught" and there is plenty on the subject!! Sounds true, even his DNA has been sent off to verify his identity...

spratt

Lieutenant

I believe that just being in the posession of the US Military is a sobering thing...he HAS to feel the hatred emanating out of their very pores towards him....

f_inscreenname

Commander

Maybe they are not tell us. I am sure there is many reasons not to. Like they ground him into dust. :D

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Strange that the major news sites have not released this info yet... <br /><br />If true, this is fantastic news. From all accounts he is/was a very dangerous, sadistic and influental yet illusive character.

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer

Although it would be great news, I don't think that the US Government would hold that information. It seems to me that they would be eager to announce, as they were when Saddam was caught.<br /><br />There is no mention whatsoever on the major news outlets, and every other news outlet that is talking about it has a denial from the US that it is true.

Luna Sea

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Just another mouth for us to feed now................ :rolleyes:

spratt

Lieutenant

Alright guys, during lunch I seen news footage...from MNBC, it appears to be only too true!!! Yesssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

spratt

Lieutenant

However, all the US News reports are saying now that it was a "look-alike" they caught, not the real guy...hmmmmmmmm.....

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

Sorry for the false alarm. BUMMER! But I'm honing that fillet knife. Also hoping that they're playing a bit of Chess and holding onto the confirmation hoping to find more operatives. When Sadaam was caught, there were officials that were not confirming the news at first, but I don't remember them denying the capture.