FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Well I wrote a long post a few days ago. Anyway I think I fixed the fuel problem. Here is the new one. Now I got water coming from powerhead looking at the motor from behind coming from right side. in center of block. will take pics of location and repost any clue??
well hopefully that all it is. You don't think the motor is bad do you? I just had new lower end put on last year cost 4000$ with new ss laserII prop. you would think the mech would have mentioned that when he did the work. @ idle its a slow trickle. I had 45 gallon bucket of h20 with muffs on.
it was not running long. I just used the barrel to bring the exhaust noise down. its not like I live on a farm. my neighbors are stalkers and start looking out the windows like I am some kind of goof ball. sometimes I think I am