Ok...I have heard all the horror stories regarding force outboards haha..anyway...I recently purchased an 88 bayliner capri w/125 force. Like a lot of other boats, this one sat for 2 years in storage. I bought it for cheap money and brought it in to a local shop and had them replace the water pump and also replace the lift motor, they tank tested it and it ran great. The boat is in awsome shape and was well maintained. I took it out for the "maiden voyage" today and it ran like a champ...at first..haha...it just started to bogg down after about a 1/2 hour and would only run with the throttle @ nearly 1/3. It did have some old fuel in it..i filled up the tank (12 gallons) with the required fuel/oil mixture....i am wondering if perhaps the old fuel has gummed up the <br />carbs.....I would rather do the work myself so i am asking, should i start by emtying my tank and cleaning the carbs? how difficult is it to tear dowm the carbs and clean them up? ...we dont need to make this another horror story..lol.....lets win one for the good guys!... 