Yeeeeehawww.. (I have electricity)

snapperbait

Vice Admiral
This electricity thing is a novel idea.. :D Air conditioning, hot water, lights, a refrigerator, and a freezer with ice... Wow... A warm shower, man alive, I don't know if I can stand it..<br /> :) <br /> Dang hurricane Frances had my neighborhood w/o power for 13 days.. For a cat 2 storm, that one really hammered us bad... I fared pretty good with only minor damage.. Friends and neighbors did'nt fare so well..<br /><br />Still looks like a war zone here.. Slowly, things are getting cleaned up and life is getting back to a state close to "normal"....<br /><br />Hope those in Ivans path make it through intact...<br /><br />Well, the chainsaw is calling.. Catch ya'll later..

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral
Re: Yeeeeehawww.. (I have electricity)

hey snapper. don't feel alone here, frances' eye<br />came right over me too in NY... 5" rain in 24hrs!<br />MY the 4th house on the street and the first 3<br />were completely flooded/evacuated and had power<br />cut for 4 days. she was one nasty b1tch 4 sure!

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Hey Snapperbait!! Welcome back! I can relate, allthough you went without for much longer than I did...I got another generator now. I will not go thru that again, period. Even if I have to move.

delsol

Senior Chief Petty Officer

snapper <br />you and my brother today have electric<br />wpb<br />haverhill +gunclub<br />i feel for you , i left 2 days before storm.i was on vacation

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Quit longing for "the good old days" before electricity, didn't you, Snapperbait?<br /><br />Welcome back. :)

KaGee

Admiral

Imagine all the things we take for granted till we no longer have them.<br /><br />Welcome back Snapper, glad you are well.

bubbakat

Captain

Bill ole buddy I am glad you are doing good now.<br />Great to see you back on line.<br />I am sitting here now and the rain and wind is making its presence known around town.<br />Shot my fishing trip and my friend from minnesocold is hung up in a cabin on the lake.<br />Maybe it will slow down enough for him and I to at least say hello.