Year of my 9.9? Very important.

harrison20002

Petty Officer 1st Class
I need to buy parts for a recently aquired Chrysler 9.9hp.Serial # 1053 - Model # 901. I need to know hen it was born. Thanx. harrison20002.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Year of my 9.9? Very important.

Hi, Harrison, and welcome to the board.<br /><br />I am at risk of being rude, and need to apologise in advance. Maybe there is something I am overlooking.<br /><br />This forum is named Boating. There are other forums on this Bulletin Board. They are named Engines and Motors, Sailing, Trips and Travel, Trailers, etc.<br /><br />Why do so many new members post Engines and Motors questions on the Boating Forum? It is very frustrating when the question offers so much learning opportunity about Engines to readers of that Forum.<br /><br />I am sorry I don't have the charts on West Bend/Chrysler/Force engines. Someone who monitors the Engines and Motors Forum probably does. Try there.<br /><br />Good luck.<br />Red sky at night. . . <br />JB :)

harrison20002

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Year of my 9.9? Very important.

J.B.Yes I Am a new member. I thought when I posted this thread that it was in the engines site. This is the first time I have visited "Boating" and was surprised to see my question posted here. I apologize! Hal