FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello all. I have not been out in my boat for a couple of months. When I hit the switch on the throttle, nothing happened. No clicking, nothing up or down. It just does not seem to have any power from the switch. Any thoughts or suggestions?
Is there power to the switch,? test that first, Is there a fuse ?
2.Test switch with multimeter.
3.Do you have to have the key on to power T&T?
4. My crabbing bud has a 90hp, he has a T&T switch on the motor,too if you do doe's that work the T&T ?
I did check the switch with my multi meter, and there was no power to it. Thats why I am leaning towards a bad switch. I do need to crawl under the console and check the fuse. That sure would make life What was the Trail of Tears and who was involved?.
I had a 70 hp evinude and the TT switch on the motor was easy to fine, but for the life of me I cannot find it on my Yamaha. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
1. Is there power in the wire going to the switch,
2. then test the switch with no wires connected to it ,completely separate,
3.Is there power at the pump wire.
4.You need a factory service manual.