Wrong name

froggy1150

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Been froggy1150 since beginning and i noticed i have a new name jruka

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
If froggy1150 is banned on your phone, how are you posting as froggy?

Do you only access the forum by phone?

froggy1150

"jruka" - the account i had the issue with awhile ago is the one banned. thats the one i asked to be deleted back then. froggy1150 is still good. i switched phones and tried to log back in and used my primary email and that is linked to the bad account. soon as it logged in it locked me out for duplicate accounts. now i cant do anything on my phone because soon as i open iboats it autlogins to jruka and locks up. right now i am on my laptop under the right account. so i tried to make a second account to contact you guys and found out my "froggy1150" is linked to my backup email.
side note for the devs...... in this situation i didnt even have a way to email to correct this issue. i think a moderator link would be nice.

froggy1150

Froggy1150 seems to be logged in and working fine.
Jruka uses an email address similar to the username name above and is indeed still active.
Neither account appears to be banned or suspended. Both appear to have logged in in the last 24 hrs.
@colonel_sanders
Well I got a new phone and did the same thing and have the same issue. I am banned on my new device again. Can this issue be resolved. I think what we did last time was unban jruka so I could logout of that account and log Into the right account. Then can I get this wrong account stuff permanently removed

Fun Times

Staff member
@colonel_sanders
Well I got a new phone and did the same thing and have the same issue. I am banned on my new device again. Can this issue be resolved. I think what we did last time was unban jruka so I could logout of that account and log Into the right account. Then can I get this wrong account stuff permanently removed
Hi there, Is this a "New Year" resolutions occurrence thing? :D
I do believe we may be able to repair this issue before next year :)...Just to be sure here, 'What username would you like to be the main one? Jruka or froggy1150?

Also what email is your main preferred one? jruka****@cox.net or frog******@aol.com?

For now we unbanned Jruka and it looks like we can merge the 2 names, but one name (and possibly email) will be deleted when mixed/merged.

Also i'll mention if you click on your username and locate account details there is an option to change your email address... Put in your preferred email in both? usernames if possible before any other changes are made by iboats as it may help some..., https://forums.iboats.com/account/account-details

Let us know, thanks.

froggy1150

That is a hilarious.....
I never or didnt even notice the date.
The aol is my go to email address and the one my brain defaults to. I am logged out of jruka on my new device so if you wipe that whole account I will fix my preferred email after you clean up my mess
Thanks

Fun Times

Staff member
That is a hilarious.....
I never or didnt even notice the date.
The aol is my go to email address and the one my brain defaults to. I am logged out of jruka on my new device so if you wipe that whole account I will fix my preferred email after you clean up my mess
Thanks
Okay, this request should be done on your end including the aol email should be the one up and running. The 2 names were merged together…Please let me know… Thanks…
Happy New Year