Wrecking yard humor- I have your part

Barbee Q

Chief Petty Officer
I was getting some lights and a Vacuum brake pump at a Wreckers in Salem, Oregon. There on the counter was a small note, a starter and a wiring harness with the persons name on it. I look and start Giggling. The guys last name of D.i.c.kie did have something to do with it. I'm laughing and joking with the guys like always. Were all making jokes about the Peugot/turbo I bought for $400.00.. Me not knowing anything about diesal motors, but soon learned a little as I went. I look in the mirror and to my surprise I have oil and grease on my face and some in my hair.. I them turned to the closest person to me, asked him in a serious tone.. Is there anything on my face?.. NOPE.. Then give me a kiss right here on the cheek... All the guys just started laughing and boss is in his office balling his head off.. Just then a guy comes in with coke bottle glass's and I stupid look like he is lost or something.. I'm wipping my hands off and he approaches me.. Hi, he says and of course I'm trying not to laugh, I say Hi too. He then tells me his wife sent him down to pick up some parts for a LeCar.. "Do you have any Idea how big a LeCar is?".. Oh you want to....... Well I look at the guys at the counter and they have their hands folded and one guy is pointing to the yard and winks at me..Sure, I can help you.. What do you need. I need a wiring thing and a starter for a LeCar.. Did you bring your own tools? Ah, no.. My wife told me to come down here and didn't say a thing about needing any tools.. I'll just piont to the row you can find the cars.. You look and I'll send a guy out to pull it for you.. "Well OK" Now if you look at this Map of the yard we are right here, The cars you need are right there, way over to the north side of the back yard.. You got really lucky today, becuase that back area isn't full of water this time.. Anyway to aviod all the puddles you may want to go half way down the middle, take a right, cut through the 2 rows of fords hang a left and go all the way to the end. Go right 8 rows across. He looks at me again with a stupid grine. Now Listen becuase you'll get lost.. Cut right and up 4 toyotas, then cut across and you'll see the back fence. There is where we have the LeCars.. He looks up at me and asked if someone could go with him.. No unless you want to wait an hour were all on lunch right now and the Boss doesn't give us any other breaks.. He leaves and takes off down the rows.. We are just laughing our heads off.. I am also in tears, becuase through the whole thing I'm trying not to blow it.. Now the guys come up with something better.... The Boss comes out and is just shaking his head and giving me a stern look and starts laughing..... You know Barb , I'm going to have to fire you today... Fine with me, but wait for the guy to come back.. I'll just sit here and read Fish and Game.. About 15 minutes goes by and all the guys come running back into the office, Here he Comes... The boss comes out and yells at me that I am Fired for letting a customer walk in the yard unattended.. I pretend to start crying and begging for my job back and the poor guy is begging the boss also...It's my fault sir I didn't know all the people working were on Lunch. He's now pleading for my job and I don't even work there, but he doesn't know that of course.. The Boss also pionts out that his parts are right on the counter with his name on them.. The guy then says alright, becuase I didn't see one LeCar out there.. The Boss then says, that is another thing the LeCars are on the Southside of the yard. So the boss then turns to the guy and says, sir if you don't want me to fire her, I'll give her another chance on one condition.. Anything, What.. You have to buy these parts.. He them says, I have to anyway, because my wife is bigger than me and I was told not to come home without them.. As Soon as he was out the driveway, we were in stitches laughing.. I never knew going to the wreckers could be so intertaining and fun.. Getting free parts are worth sticking around for...

12Footer

Fleet Admiral
Re: Wrecking yard humor- I have your part

My wife is bigger than me also. :D

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

You are one sneaky gal, BD. :D

Barbee Q

Chief Petty Officer

Ok I am having a Blonde Moment. What Is "LOL" mean..<br />Help me out some of the abreviations are hard to get....<br />I hope its nothing to bad....

Braxton

Chief Petty Officer

laughing out loud!!! hehehehehehe

QC

Supreme Mariner

LOL = laugh out load. It is a good thing. Keep working on the other realted ones like LMAO or ROFLMAO

Barbee Q

Chief Petty Officer

What hek do those mean also... I am all ears... or at least eyes...

joblo33

Chief Petty Officer

Laughing My A*s Off, Rolling On Floor Laughing My A*s Off

Barbee Q

Chief Petty Officer

OK , Now that makes sence.. I thought it was some new pick-up line for a fish date... Ha, Ha...

stan_deezy

Lieutenant Commander

Great one Barbara :D <br /><br />Ps if you want to learn internet slang look here:<br /><br /> Internet Slang