WOW!!! What a welcome from all of you.

bubbakat

Captain
Re: WOW!!! What a welcome from all of you.

Yall stop padding these posts. I mean it now cut it out :D :D

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

"She also thinks this is great place to learn and solve boating problems and to just have a good time."<br /><br />Hi Braxton, you can also get your lawn mower fixed here, if not buy a couple of goats to do the job ;) if they're no good you can always feed them to the gators down your way :p :D <br /><br />Also Snapper can help ya with screwing light bulbs :eek: :p :D

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Hi-ya Braxton... :) Whatever ya do, try to stay off Ladyfishes "list"... ;) :p <br /><br />gasp!..... :eek: VLAD!!!!... I swear, I NEVER screwed, or even attempted to screw a pregnant Nun into a light-socket... Scouts honor!... :p

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Welcome to the pool. Jump in the water is fine. Lots of stuff bandied about here, some stuff makes you scratch your head but all of it is lively debate by some of the best people you would like to meet.<br /><br />Welcome!

ndemge

Commander

Braxton.... <br /><br />Let's get you initiated.<br /><br />Here is a Test for you:<br /><br />1.) Synthetic or Dino Oil, what is your preference.<br /><br />2.) Crimp or Solder, please explain with at least 20 page disortation including references.<br /><br />3.) What wattage lightbulb?<br /><br />4.) Incondesent or Floressent?

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

Don't forget #5-Do you use Amsoil? :p

Holdimhook

Chief Petty Officer

Welcome, Brax! I haven't been on long myself, but long enough to know that most of the posters here are as knowledgeable as they are crazy. :D :D :D

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

My Post #s Rock When Opportunities Knock<br /><br />
originally posted by Holdimhook<br /><br />I haven't been on long myself, but long enough to know that most of the posters here are as knowledgeable as they are crazy.
Whos knowledgeable???????????<br /> :rolleyes:

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

#6. E-tec, HPDI, or Optimax?.. Define and differentiate.... <br /><br />#7. Two stroke, or four?..<br /><br />#8. EFI, or Carbs?..<br /><br />#9. Outboard, I/O, Jetpump, or Inboard?.. (if I/O, Jetpump, or Inboard, please specify gas, diesel, or other)<br /><br />#10. Monofilament or braided line?..<br /><br />#11. Baitcasting or spinning reel?.. Which backlash/birds-nest is worse, and why?...<br /><br />#12. American, or foreign?...<br /><br />#13. Are you, or have you ever been, affliced by triscadecaphobia?... :eek:

aspeck

Staff member

#14. Smart tabs, do they work?<br /><br />#15. Liberal or Conservative?

one more cast

Captain

Braxton, I have been spending most of my time taking advantage of our short NY summer and I missed your welcome post so......Welcome aboard.