Would you buy from ebay seller with private feedback?

demsvmejm

Master Chief Petty Officer
Re: Would you buy from ebay seller with private feedback?

My wife won an auction from a bidder with private feedback, 97% positive. She got burned. I would not do it again. There is no reason for the feedback to be private and eBay should be ashamed for making it possible. JMHO

FLATHEAD

Captain

Originally posted by jtexas:<br /> A seller with 126 positive from 84 members, and 3 negatives (87%)?<br /><br />Marking your feedback private prevents others from reading the comments but doesn't hide the score.<br /><br />What if he has something you really really want really really cheap?<br /><br />thanks,
NO NO NO NO!! Don't deal with the guy if you ask me. I got burned by a guy that won something I had for sale. He had neg. feedback, all hidden. He never came through with the money,, or a response for that matter. So I left a neg. on his hidden feedback, the jerk had the nerve to leave a retaliatory neg for me on an otherwise perfect record. I will not deal with people with a hidden feedback. I even state in my auctions to not bother to bid if feedback is hidden or more than three negatives.

phatmanmike

Captain

Originally posted by Nate in AR:<br /> How do you get 126 with only 84 members. You cant. A members feedback will only count once, no metter how many they leave for you.
wrong..... if they buy five items from you, you get five feedbacks.

NathanY

Commander

Originally posted by myoutboards:<br />
Originally posted by Nate in AR:<br /> How do you get 126 with only 84 members. You cant. A members feedback will only count once, no metter how many they leave for you.
wrong..... if they buy five items from you, you get five feedbacks.
Not wrong at all. If I win five auctions from you, and leave you five positive feedbacks, you overall score goes up +1.