Worst thing you've ever done on a bet

LadyFish

Admiral
Re: Worst thing you've ever done on a bet

I have to draw the line at warm raw liver aspeck. I can even watch half of what they eat on that show.

CoachHolland

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Just a few...<br /><br />Lost a bet bowling and had to ride home in the trunk of a Honda Prelude in nothing but my undies in the middle of January. I was actually lucky on this one. They played freeze out with the guys in the back on the way home.<br /><br />Went through the drive-thru at an out of town McDonalds naked.<br /><br />Had "relations" on the front porch of a girl's house close to campus during the middle of a class change.<br /><br />Became a member of the "polar bear club" by jumping into the lake in November. Bragged about it a couple of years later at a home with a pool and was forced to repeat the act in said pool in February.<br /><br />Jumped into the water off a 100' bridge.<br /><br />That is some of the more tame stuff. Some things I don't think I'd be allowed to tell here. A bad thing to say to me is "You won't do it!"

dogsdad

Lieutenant

Originally posted by CoachHolland:<br /> A bad thing to say to me is "You won't do it!"
I think we'd best just take you at your word, Coach!<br /><br /><br />-dd-

gonfishn

Commander

Ate a "Baloot" (sp) on a bet one night after a nite in Sin City PI. Anyone who was ever in the Phillipines knows where I am coming from here..

Skinnywater

Commander

Mullet have big eyeballs too. All I won was another hot Budwieser.<br /><br />My biggest mistake of the wagering kind came back in 1973, I was 18 years stupid, on leave from the Army.<br />Amateur Rodeo night at River Ranch Acres, Kissimmee, Florida. <br />My ride for the night was a 2300 pound, swamp crazy, palmetto chewin' spotted Brahmer. (I'd rode a couple broncs before, but this was my first snot slinger.....and last.)<br />Only took 4.37 seconds to break my thumb and collar bone. A hemotoma from my crotch to knee on one leg. And a quart of sand and horse dung packed firmly in my ears, nose and mouth.<br />Got my bones set and hematoma drained at the new VA hospital in Tampa.<br />My Commanding Officer(obviously a mamby pamby city boy)gave me an Article 15, and fined me one months pay.<br /><br />It did get me the girl, and the story told by my buds to this day. <br />It wasn't a mistake I got on, it was a mistake the way I got off.<br /><br />Jeez, it's taken me decades to to produce testosterone lower to near normal levels.<br />It was just 3 days ago that I quit taking bets to do stupid things.<br /><br />Most of my storys growing up in Florida involve a lot of Alligators, Rattlers, Sharks and lightning storms. <br />Most of them have been said to be unbelievable. These days I'll simply say that "I'm the luckyest person I know" rather then tell the story.

Dunaruna

Admiral

Originally posted by gaugeguy:<br /> Somebody popped out its eyeball, about the size of a large super ball (silver dollar diameter). So they bet me I won't eat it, it has to be popped and
Its the first part of the fish my mother eats, seriously, its disgusting to watch. She's always asking me not to cut the head of when I'm cleaning the fish.<br /><br />Aldo

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Won a bet once for lighting some toilet paper on fire. Bad thing was that the toilet paper was covering a 67 VW beetle. Sure wished I knew it was my car.,.......And I complain about the shanigans of my teen son Carl! (But I paid for the car with my own money)<br /><br />Hey Jeff, you tell me that you actually ate one of those fertilized duck eggs that was burried for 3 months? YUK! Being in the Navy once, yes I know what yer talking about...Now I know why you use a duckie to fish with. :D

FSHKPR

Ensign

Oh boy gonefishin i could never get my self to do that. I watched others and and it about me lose lunch. usually there is not anything i wont try. but that baloot was just too much!

gaugeguy

Captain

"Baaaaaloooooot" I can still hear that Filipino screaming that. I didn't do it on a bet, I did it cause I was half in the bag :(

gonfishn

Commander

Didn't know there was such a thing as half in the bag GG..All the way is when you wake up on a table and see someone starting to put a tattoo on ya like a few of my marine comrades tried to do to their doc..<br />All changed their mind after i threatened to send everyones shot record to places they had never heard of.. <br /><br /> :D

gaugeguy

Captain

Ahhhhh, the power a single corpsman can have over a whole company of grunts. You would have looked good with a tat of a pink carnation on your rump though Jeff :D

Throbbin Rods

Petty Officer 1st Class

My dares were more of the "Night Crawler, Ant, Bug vasriety, along with a few of the "Bet you don;'t have the nads to pass that cop" " Bet you won't grab that girl's butt" " Bet you don't dare to hit that big guy" I did dare to do all that stuff and more