Worst thing you've ever done on a bet

gaugeguy

Captain
With the clowns I hang out with, I've got hundreds of them. One that comes directly to mind...<br /><br />We were out on the ocean jigging cod and one of my buddies pulls up a 70lber, Codzilla. Somebody popped out its eyeball, about the size of a large super ball (silver dollar diameter). So they bet me I won't eat it, it has to be popped and chewed. I had about a six pack in me at that time so I took the bet and plopped it into my mouth. I couldn't believe how hard it was to pop that thing, but I finally did and swallowed it. The people that were close to being seasick, became violently ill. All for $50.<br /><br />As a side note, it was the only time something looked back at me from the toilet :eek: <br /><br />What's the worst thing you've ever done on a bet?

Whaler Proud

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Worst thing you've ever done on a bet

Touching a male dog where a male dog shouldn't be touched.<br /><br />Fortunately it only took six stitches to close the result of the dog's response and I haven't been bitten again since I was five.<br /> :rolleyes:

gaugeguy

Captain

Were you a streaker MY? At a Bills game????

Carphunter

Commander

Like GG, i've got a few of 'em.<br /><br />My buddy bet me that I couldn't jump in a hammock and bounce up in the air like it was a trampoline. Well, I jumped in that thing feet first, the hammock swung out from under my feet, and I feel backwards and hit my head on a rock. It actually knocked me unconscious for a few moments. Man that hurt........it left a knot on my head the size of a Ostrich egg.<br /><br />...oh, and I had the mean brother that tricked me into peeing on the electric fence. :eek:

tylerin

Commander

As a side note, it was the only time something looked back at me from the toilet
Gauge, are you a looker- backer :D

LubeDude

Admiral

Not a WORSE THING, but when I was about 19, I was in a large department store where there were some "LIVE" manicans from a local modeling school standing still as a rock, right along one of the islands. mu buddy didnt notice they were live, but I did, when I told him, he bet me $10.00 I wouldnt kiss this one in particular. I did it, caused quite a stir, messed up her makeup and such. Actually ended up dating her for awhile after that. It was deffinatly worth the embarasment!

Carphunter

Commander

GG is a looker-backer! GG is a looker-backer! lol.<br /><br />I quit doing that years ago. ;)

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by tylerin:<br />Gauge, are you a looker- backer :D
Sometimes you just have to stand back and admire a true masterpiece :D

tylerin

Commander

Sometimes you just have to stand back and admire a true masterpiece
You don't ruin it with toilet paper do you :confused:

Formula1974

Petty Officer 1st Class

yeah this thread is circling the drain... :D

LubeDude

Admiral

Was that a toilet I heard flushing, or this thread dying???

LadyFish

Admiral

Okay, okay......here a few that come to mind that I did on a dare<br /><br />I dipped snuff and swallowed it (passed out flat on the floor too)<br /><br />I drank a beer with 6 raw eggs in it<br /><br />I ate the raw liver out of my first deer after field dressing it<br /><br />I raced my boyfriends Ford Torino GT and did 135 MPH til the drive shaft broke and nearly sent me end over end after it hit the brake line<br /><br />I tried to stupid stunt while water skiing injuring my neck<br /><br />Thats all I can think of right now, but there are plenty. Luckily I've grown up (a bit).<br /><br /> ;)

JoeW

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Well there was this time when I was in the Army. I was with some friends in the red-light district of Frankfurt W. Germany.......err......Never mind, forgot this was a family site :D

dogsdad

Lieutenant

When I was 18, my uncle who is five years older than me got married. They lived in an apartment six or seven miles away, and I'd ride my ten-speed bike over to see them. <br /><br />One eveningthere was a small gathering at their apartment, where someone bet me I didn't have the balls to ride my bike into the swimming pool. Naked.<br /><br />I won the bet.

aspeck

Staff member

Night Crawlers are quite tasty! Can earn good money on them also. First time eting them was about 3 years old - not on a bet. Quite often since then - probably made over $100 over the years because of them big juicey squiggley things. They only squirm for a short time in the stomach if swallowed whole, but you can usually make more money if you chew them first!

LadyFish

Admiral

aspeck, you need to sign up for the next Fear Factor. :D

aspeck

Staff member

Yea, that "contest" is a joke. The eating part would be a "piece of cake" for me. Eaten locusts, termites, raw meat, fish, etc. I will try anything once - as long as it don't eat me first! Always fun to gross out others!<br /><br />I know, I know, I am one sick puppy - hum, never eaten one of them. Here Spot!