worlds largtest Musky

Dman

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: worlds largtest Musky

If you have not been to the Fishing Hall of Fame, I would recommend it. Thousands of old lures and hundreds of old outboards that are restored. <br />I live about 25 minutes from it. <br />Once you're done visiting, there are several real musky lakes that could hold a new world record.<br />Dman

muskyone

Master Chief Petty Officer

i've been trying to get jeff to go there but he won't give up thinking the swampers have all the fins someday he will drop his boat in cheese ville and fall in love

gonfishn

Commander

There is no doubt in my mind that Wisconsin and Minnestota is the place to go for trophys Muskyone<br /><br />Its not the museum that I worry about but the tempting gator lures that I am sure are waiting for me.. :D ..Next year maybe...<br /><br />Tell your three Amigos I said Hi and that I expect them to come up next year when you come back...The deer treats were enjoyed by all that I let taste..<br /><br />My luck has been so bad that I burnt two of my muskie lures as a sacrifice to the musky above..I still say someone got into my boat and has at one time partaked of the warrior... :(