FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Not necessarily. Usually the high spot lines up with the flywheel key. Get it close, then turn the mag plate slightly back and forth. You'll then be able to tell where the points are open the widest.
Got it back together I'll test it out tomorrow. One other thing I forgot to mention is before I try to start it I'm getting a small amount of fuel coming out the choke. Is this normal?