Wonder if the lame stream media will cover this??

NYMINUTE

Captain
Re: Wonder if the lame stream media will cover this??

rauch27.gif
<br />Looks like the gene pool filter needs another cleaning.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Here it is on msnbc.com <br /><br />It only just happened last night - give 'em a couple hours, GG.<br /><br />Also note the FOX headline says he is Moore's bodyguard, which is misleading at best and false at worst. The guy works for a west coast security firm & has at times been assigned to Moore, but doesn't work for him.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Sounds like a simple mistake.<br /><br />But the fact that anti gun Mike Moore would have a gun toating bodyguard is kinda ironic.<br /><br />Ken

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by jtexas:<br />It only just happened last night - give 'em a couple hours, GG.
OK J, I'll retitle the thread. I still think it's a hoot ;)

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

moore is a longtime card carrying member of the NRA...

SCO

Lieutenant

As long as he has lethal force and the populus is disarmed, he's that much safer. Therefore , a class based system of government will always disarm the populus. Our founding fathers thought all of us should be afforded the equal right to self protection so they guaranteed it. The anti gun people should spend as much time trying to understand the mechanism of this government that has worked so well rather than to try their own know it all schemes out . Imagine that, second guesing the 2nd ammendment. On reading this, its a hand grenade, but I came by it forthrightly. I'm out . ;)

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by mellowyellow:<br /> moore is a longtime card carrying member of the NRA...
True, but this is why....<br /><br />When Moore was asked about his NRA membership, he told NBC’s Tim Russert that he joined in order to become president of the organization and force it to support the gun control agenda.

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

he used his tim horton's card more though! :p

KaGee

Admiral

Mikey's Body Guard <br /><br />
104897.jpg

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

yep gun control means using both hands to hit what ya aim at.<br /> if you really really wish to see a govt takeover in action study what has and is happening in Venezuela today. the left leaning president has quietly suspended all gun permits without special govt permission and is slowly forcing opposing views from the media. I have been watching this for almost 4 years and its amazing.

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by rodbolt:<br /> yep gun control means using both hands to hit what ya aim at.<br /> if you really really wish to see a govt takeover in action study what has and is happening in Venezuela today. the left leaning president has quietly suspended all gun permits without special govt permission and is slowly forcing opposing views from the media. I have been watching this for almost 4 years and its amazing.
Yea Rod, i've also been following whats going on in Venezuela, me thinks that Senor Chavez did not learn from the mistakes of Senor Juan Peron :(

Twidget

Commander

This is reminicent of the time Ted Kennedys bodyguard was caught in the airport with a handgun. :)

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

The gloopy, traitorous banta needs a whole platoon of gun-toting bodygaurds.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

It also happened to Barry Switzer, who at the time was the head coach of the Dallas Cowboys.<br /><br />Nothing hypocritical about it, but it was pretty funny. The team couldn't practice for a while because associating with Switzer would have been a parole violation for most of the team!

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

I'm sorry, GG, I had to do this;<br /><br />Thread-Derailment follows:<br />
Originally posted by KaGee:<br /> Mikey's Body Guard <br /><br />
104897.jpg
Hey KaGee, that pic has been making the rounds, and I emailed to all my co-werkers....Why?<br />The guy looks just like a bud of mine at werk! To top it off, he drives a truck JUST LIKE that (Ford "Edge" ,purple), and leans-heavily toward the redneck side . That's why he is my bud.<br />Besides, who would want him to be thier enemy? LOL<br />Really a great guy tho. Just thought I'd let you know. I'll try to get a pic of my bud, and post it later.

theriver

Petty Officer 1st Class

"needs a whole platoon of gun-toting bodygaurds."<br /><br />12footer, If I didn't know better, I'd think you were describing Bush.