Woman problems

magster65

Commander
Re: Woman problems

My pride's a little hurt... maybe it's just my feelings. I'm fine :) <br />I never spent a lot of money on her, she's very independent and I don't think she would've tried to clean me out if we were to split at a later date. She has a rather large inheritance coming at some point and she doesn't really care about that either. Is non-materialist a word? Well, it's a word in my thread. Sorry to hear about your disaster. There are a lot of opportunists in this world.<br />So you like my idea of people having to wear a sign with all the info on it?

reddog349

Petty Officer 1st Class

Magster- sounds to me like she had never grown up .Good luck

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Magster, this happened to me shortly after my 13year marraige ended. Unlike you, i didn't have the common sense to end the 'new' relationship right away, as soon as the apparent problems surfaced. I "stuck it out" for over a year, and what was left from the first one, the girl"friend" got.<br /><br />Get out of that situation asap. Make sure you have closed out all bank accounts, even if you just change the account numbers at your bank.<br />They go for the candy first.....Third time was a charm tho.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Sorry to hear magster. But the short and sweet is always the best way to go. With the decision made, discussion will only lead to anger and that which goes with it. Just a couple of little quips that my friends provided me when I went threw my divorce.<br /><br />No matter how beautiful, there is some guy tired of sleeping with every woman at some time. This is a New Jersey way of telling me that there are plenty of opportunities. They were right, see lyle lovett. :p <br /><br />99% of men are just plain ugly. With that said the most attractive thing about a man is the confidence he approaches life with. Big game hunter or chess player it really doesn't matter.<br /><br />A woman who doesn't appreciate good manners is a woman not worth having. - mom.<br /><br />What were you doing when you found your last girlfriend? Looking for one?<br /><br />The biggest waste of my first marriage wasn't the expense or the years together for naught, it was the 18 months I spent in a hole trying to figure out what I did wrong. It didn't matter and there was no way to fix something I didn't break. My divorce was a perfect opportunity to trade up. Don't waste the opportunity. ;) Believe me a good man is hard to find, ask any single woman over 30. Never sell yourself short.

one more cast

Captain

It always sucks when a relationship ends but I couldn't help but laught at your one statement. "she's very independent and I don't think she would've tried to clean me out if we were to split at a later date" I thought that about one girl once...wish I never married her! :(