WM 4000 Radio Wiring harness

emarshbuck

Seaman
Thread starter
Joined
Dec 2, 2015
Messages
70
Two wires in the wiring harness of my WM4000 Bluetooth radio have come loose from the harness. Can I repair the harness, and if so, how? I searched the web site and can't find one on their site.

thx

ed
 
Last edited by a moderator:

emarshbuck

Seaman
Thread starter
Joined
Dec 2, 2015
Messages
70
Yes. I have the owners manual. The red Switched power wire came out and the yellow wire for the positive battery terminal came out. Can wiring harnesses be "repaired?" I did get in contact today with a West Marine tech support person and she is going to call the manufacturer to see if they can get a replacement.

thx
 

emarshbuck

Seaman
Thread starter
Joined
Dec 2, 2015
Messages
70
Can anyone tell me who makes West Marine stereos? I have the WM4000. West Marine has not been responsive in my search for a new wiring harness.

thx

cadet ed
 
Top