Wizard 6hp - what manufacturer, etc. help

Crazy Tex

Recruit
Thread starter
Joined
Jul 16, 2005
Messages
4
Just got a 6hp Wizard sold by Western Auto, looks very similar to a Chrysler 6hp on ebay that was a 1978 model.<br />The model that I have is a WBA6506A56 serial number C 2123. <br /><br />If anyone can tell me where I can get a manual, oil/fuel mixtures, parts, etc for this motor I would GREATLY appreciate it.<br /><br />THANKS!
 

RandyJ

Master Chief Petty Officer
Joined
Jun 13, 2002
Messages
808
Re: Wizard 6hp - what manufacturer, etc. help

I can not seem to find the link I was hunting for where I found information on a couple of my wizard's but I'd suggest starting with Jim's old outboard site. He has some good links and is credible.
 

Crazy Tex

Recruit
Thread starter
Joined
Jul 16, 2005
Messages
4
Re: Wizard 6hp - what manufacturer, etc. help

Found it!<br />looks to be a 1965 West Bend/Chrysler.<br />Found the information on this site http://www.discount-marine-parts.com/ <br />They have lots of identification by model #'s. hope this helps everyone out.<br /><br />Now maybe I can find a manual and parts.
 
Top