FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
is there any reason why I shouldn’t power my hour meter from the blue power to my speedometer light? I Believe it’s always on when the motor is running.
I’ll have to check to see if the blue wire is taped into a purple wire. My instrument lights are on regardless of my nav lights, or any other for that matter.