FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I too have a roll of carpet waiting to put in my boat I feel your pain dls322. All the parts I bought this winter are starting to take over my house. it wont be much longer now
Cold here in Arkansas! I install a larger and more reliable motor to my toon, added a new tach,added a temp gauge,and a new Volt meter to the main battery,I have not started the motor to see if the gauged work,been to cold here.