Winter Cruise

Scottdock

Cadet
Just returned from taking a 2005 Riviera 47 Sportfish from Fall River Mass down to Ft Lauderdale. Started out on Jan 13 and dodged many storms. Was in the Hudson minutes before the plane landing. Entire vessel covered with 6 inches of ice! Hit submerged object in the Alligator/ Pungo Canal. Took out starboard prop,shaft and strut! Finally made it! The vessel was properly named "Elizabeth Storm".

Windykid

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: Winter Cruise

Wow thats a nice trip, but why this time of year???:confused:

Scottdock

Cadet

The new owner wanted the boat asap! He was willing to pay whatever it took to get the boat to South Florida. I cannot seem to post any pics as they are too large for the format!

The new owner wanted the boat asap! He was willing to pay whatever it took to get the boat to South Florida. I cannot seem to post any pics as they are too large for the format!

Just open them in paint [goto start / all programs / accessories / paint] then inside of paint open the image and [click Image up top / Strech & Skew] and make the percentage lower, maybe 50% or even 25% if they are large in paint.

grego

Petty Officer 1st Class

photobucket??? ownce saw a waterspout,scared the crap out of me,it moved left and right in general direction. Missed us by a mile or more. west coast. I read post= It was not a big spout,but still scared the chit out of me 'I am from Ky. LOL!!