Winner 1850 CC Deadrise

RJ17

Cadet
In a number of the posts within the Winner section of the forum folks have been kind enough to post scans or images of some of the Winner 1850CC original advertising; original specs, standard equipment, etc.

I may not have looked hard enough but I'm trying to find the deadrise of the hull at the transom for my 1989 Winner 1850 CC.

Anyone have a suggestion on where I should look?

winner owner

Seaman
I have a 1986 1850cc Winner.

The transom deadrise port or starboard measurement is 7 inches if you want to figure out the deadrise ANGLE.Sorry I don't have my angle iron handy.

Some additional information you might be interested in, when the boat is just floating, the middle of the transom is 17 inches below the water line, likewise the lowest point of the bow is 10 inches below the water line.

Keep in mind my boat is rated anywhere from 90 horsepower to 175 hp.Mine has a 1987 115 hp Evinrude outboard.

Good luck

Last edited:

winner owner

Seaman
I read your thread Prop Pitting, Cavitation and Maintaining Plane

My post below was not allowed in that thread so I will put it here for you.

Cheers.

Like the posts above trim tabs will allow you to plane at a lower rpm but not that much lower.

Consider the 1850 winner is a heavy boat at close to 2000 lb and compared to longer boats it goes down the trough MUCH heavier.

I find it easier going down the trough (I have a 1850 Winner) by easing the rpms at the top of the trough then resuming rpms quickly before you lose momentum and the boat goes off plane.

More horse power will not fix this equation.

Last edited: