Windsheilds for 88' bayliner

tiritilli

Seaman Apprentice
Hello all<br /><br />Anyone know where to find a set of windsheilds for a 88 bayliner bass trophy? <br /><br />Thanks <br /><br />Mike

rjarreau

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Re: Windsheilds for 88' bayliner

k here is all the info you guys will need on winshields.<br />The company that made the windshields for the cajuns,make the same ones for all the sprint boats,fishmaster boats,the fisher series boat and more. all you need is your old windshield weather it is broke or not it does not matter as long as it you have it. or can make one out of 1\4" louon plywood or something that will give them a pattern to work off of. they have made at leat 6 winshields from me and are superb. 2 week turnaround. and looks better than new and usually only cost 20 bucks to ship yours to them and for 75 bucks plus shipping you get a better than new one all molded out. here is the address and phone #'s for the company.<br /><br />Custom Mold and Tint Inc.<br />1991 Hwy. 425 S.<br />Monticello, Arkansas<br />1-870-367-7083<br /><br />good luck guys and they make any size. I am going to get me Promaster c.c. boat a new one this summer !!!!