FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I left the house at 38 degrees this morning ..............on my motorcycle. I gotta get a bagger one of these days, no windshield gets cold after a few miles. LOL
I'm sure you guys are sick of looking at these maps by now, but here's 1 more(I think).:laugh: If you live in these areas and don't laugh about it, you'll probably cry.....:faint2:
cool pic musky. sure wish it was from Jan though. just seen the weather and looks like more coming for you. 40's all week here. This is getting old. I took a couple days off to go turkey hunting. I should have used the time to go south and warm up. it is nice for hunting though, not too hot. I was surprised to see so many ticks out already. pulled 5 off of my face/neck and arms today. I hate ticks. LOL
A friend of mine will be hunting SE of here coming up shortly I believe. Wont be any snow, just not very warm..... I think it's supposed to be 51 and sunny tomorrow. Woohoo! I think the ticks are still hibernating around here yet....Lol
... I've been in shorts for a solid week now. Temps in the 70's and 80's. That picture looks colder than it would have about two weeks ago. Sorry Musky ... it's time for summer.