wimperdink VS the shark

Pony

Rear Admiral
Re: wimperdink VS the shark

just about anything beats arguing politics....thanks cpj and wimperdink for being creative and entertaining. Dockside Chat needs more of this.

Wimperdink

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Its been real but I still say I won :) just had to get this in there before I watch this post drift down the list and into the past pages where very few people venture. :D

cpj

Ensign

not so fast wimperdink,you havent won yet!Let me get the kids in bed.

cpj

Ensign

The Navys new recon vehicle.<br /><br /><br />
cv-63-kh-hi.jpg

cpj

Ensign

A long time ago, in a land far, far away,came a young redneck jedi named wimperdink...<br /><br /><br />
StarWarsRebelWallpaper.jpg

Wimperdink

Lieutenant Junior Grade

oh man do you come back hot and heavy under the threat of losing... dude i'm rollin here... that is absolutly hilarious.. ya know what the funniest thing is... I was considering making 4 small pvc rockets to mount to the poles coming out of the outriggers tonight before I came in and saw this. right in the general area of where you have me shooting the space ship lol

one more cast

Captain

wow guys, how did I miss all that ^ <br /> I guess I'll have to break out the photo shop a little later when I get the time. :D :D

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

dvmq9f
<br /><br />Dink's going for the unlimited outrigger canoe world speed record... :D

Wimperdink

Lieutenant Junior Grade

That is awesome... wherever will I sit?<br /><br />In the other half of the canoe being towed by that and with a remote control? :D

Ron G

Commander

:) you can water ski behind with a remote control :D

cpj

Ensign

This is kinda crappy,but I just dont want to see this get buried yet<br /><br /><br />
waterskiing.jpg

one more cast

Captain

looky what Boomyal has been keeping a big secret! I ain't never seen an outdrive like that and I see he has a RNS (redneck supercharger) ready to bolt on to boot.<br />
1174.jpg
:D :D <br />EDIT: I just scrolled down on that other post and seen that I wasn't the first to notice that prop.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

dwsyg9
<br /><br />This just in!... The Heiny beer looter had a getaway boat waiting nearby..... :D

Wimperdink

Lieutenant Junior Grade

OMC I posted on that one in the other thread... I couldnt believe noone else seemed to notice. I had to look real close to make sure that wasn't photo shopped and about fell out of my chair laughing when I decided it wasnt. Looks good and makes for a great picture :D