FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Welcome!!<br /><br />I don't think so. Some of the Volvo drives had more splines. 19 I think -- anyway, count the splines. I do have some Volvo props if that helps you any.
Mercury mentions Volvo Penta as one of the brands their FloTorq hub kit will fit (look closely at the bottom of this page: http://www.mercurymarine.com/flo-torq ).<br /><br />However, I can't find it in their application chart ( link ) (Edit: I can't find a way to make that link work properly but you'll find the application chart in there somewhere).
I have a Mercury SS High 5 on a VP SX drive using the Flow-Torque II hub kit. Purchased from the local dealer where I got the boat. No problems at all after two seasons.