ATT00085.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 0
  • ATT00088.jpg
    ATT00088.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 0

QC

Supreme Mariner
Re: will never complain about my kids again

Close minded old fart . . . :eek: Just like me . . . blech :rolleyes: :mad: I'd like to ask one of these guys, when they are on their death beds, if they enjoyed life as a side show freak?

Gary H NC

Fleet Admiral

Thats just sickening! Think,they are the next generation to run the world.We are screwed!!!

i386

Captain

^^^ What he said!

RubberFrog

Rear Admiral

Those losers will never run anything except for maybe a stain in their shorts.

QC

Supreme Mariner

FWIW, although I get very concerned about the next generation as well, I just got another "book by its cover" lesson while on Jury Duty. The two best challenges to our unanimous votes came from the two individuals that I had guessed were the least capable jurors on our panel. Young guys, one with a long goatee and the other a Hispanic guy that had recently been jailed for fighting (case was dropped). Anyway, both of their challenges were excellent and indicated some very deep thinking and a clear understanding of their responsibilities as jurors. Frankly, they both caused me to admit that I was rushing though this awesome responsibility of determining another human's life course. I was humbled and reminded that intelligence and responsibility are not endangered . . .

MikDee

Banned

Whatever happened to the pride of looking the best you ever could? These kids seem like they're just looking to be as freaky as they can for attention, or to make a statement against anything, or anyone, normal, (antiestablishmentism) if that's a word?

In contrast to this I am proud of, or admire, a picture of any service member in full dress uniform! Now that's my idea of how a young person should look, hansom, focused, & proud!

Not like these low life derelicts! It's like a game, how, or what, can I do to myself, to out do my friends, and gross out people the most. Maybe behavior like this should be rewarded with a stint thru Marine boot camp, to remove these piercings, hair, and other purchased deformaties.

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner

That has got to be some sort of mental disease.....:rolleyes:

fattyboy

Cadet

OMG! I've traveled all over the world and seen alot but this is just wrong!!!

Bondo

Staff member

That has got to be some sort of mental disease.....:rolleyes:

Ayuh,........ In All of My Life,.........

I've Never enjoyed shoving a piece of Cold Steel into My body, regardless of the size, shape, or location of it,....

I just can't imagine a Sane person doing it Just for Fun............................:rolleyes:

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Never will understand why people choose to do things like this. I always tell my kids the consequences of things like this. Once they turn 18, not much I can do, just have to believe the words I preach have sunk in.

My brother came home with an earing back in the 80s. He barely got through the door and my father ripped it out of his ear and threw it in the street. No further discussion required.

However, you cant judge a book by its cover. Many of the hard core biker folks have a PHD.

Ken

JRJ

Commander

Pretty much validates that aliens have landed.

Gary H NC

Fleet Admiral

It shows how much respect they have for themselves,NONE! How could they respect others when they do that to their own body and don't care what anyone thinks.
Like the one picture where the idiot actually had some kind of implants in his face to look like the devil. Who would ever hire a freak like that? It will be our tax dollars paying for him and some tramp to live in a trailer and pop out little deamon kids! I doubt he could even work at McDonalds.Nasty Bass Turds!!

Ok,i'm done ranting but kids just Pi** me the he** off!!

I may get my first poof! on this post,sorry TD

Hoss the Hermit

Chief Petty Officer

EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!Second one in from the left is my son.

QC

Supreme Mariner

Well great then Hoss, you can help me with a question I have. Is your son's tongue also pierced by the nose ring? Or is he simply twisting his tongue up thinking how bad his ears hurt?

Hoss the Hermit

Chief Petty Officer

Yes, it is, and, before you ask, he takes it out before he eats.

oops!

Supreme Mariner

now now guys!

im sure there is a reasonable explanation for them.

like tripping over their "waist down to thier crotch" pants whilst holding a gas powered nail gun!

idiots,
im sorry, i wont hire a person with a ring thru his nose! and dont know of anyone that does!

problem is what happens when they breed :eek:

Drowned Rat

Captain

The nose, tongue ring thing looks photoshop'd to me.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

:eek::eek:

Well, if they are out to shock and offend old guys they sure succeeded.

My generation and my children's generation sought to flip off their parents, but they did it in reversible ways. Those don't look reversible, except. . .

I remember a lot of shipmates going through hell getting their tatoos removed when they found out that they couldn't get acceptance in the civilian world.

Status
Not open for further replies.