FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Re: Why would a '65 18 HP FD-19 backfire trying to start it?
sweet, even better. Mr. Asa I'm right up the road (sorta) in Tallahassee. Is that you in your boat in a pool for an avatar pic? That give "inshore" fishing a whole new meaning. LOL.
Re: Why would a '65 18 HP FD-19 backfire trying to start it?
Sweet the Go Advanced suggestion worked! I deleted the rig pics off my phone when I saved em on the puter. I'll get some more tomorrow so I don't have to fool with going through iTunes and saving em back on the phone. I'll get em up the first chance I get. Thanks for learning me about the Go Advance route kfa! I've got all day to learn something else new still. (;
sweet, even better. Mr. Asa I'm right up the road (sorta) in Tallahassee. Is that you in your boat in a pool for an avatar pic? That give "inshore" fishing a whole new meaning. LOL.
Born and raised in Tally, spent a couple years bouncing around with the AF, then the Lady got a good paying job down here and I followed her.
Just got back from spending about a week up there for my brother's birthday, actually.