Why women live longer than men.

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Why women live longer than men.

It's not that complicated. Women live longer than men for one reason only....to make darn sure they are there to make our (mens) lives miserable as long as we live! If they died first, we might have a few years free of torment!

NYMINUTE

Captain

541.gif
<br />Some real good safety training material here.<br />Dumb as it gets!

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

#8 - Woman train engineer complained about those dirty rocks on her train.<br /><br />#7 - Woman tells husband, that darn gas tank keeps leaking, weld it up NOW.<br /><br />#6 - woman supervisor, those tanks would be much prettier if they were on the top shelf<br /><br />#5 - Wife says, The phone isnt working, go fix it so I can call my mother<br /><br />#4 - Woman supervisor says, I want that bomb as close to the wall as possible.<br /><br />#3 - Honey go pose with those guys with the funny suits, it will make a great picture<br /><br />#2 - Honey, I want the new light right above the new pool.<br /><br />#1 - Wife tells husband, nevermind who is supposed to change the light, I want YOU to change it right now.<br /><br />Ken

KaGee

Admiral

Oldie, but goody!<br /><br /> :)

aspeck

Staff member

We got a better one for #1! You should see how we tiied two ladders together and 4 people held it up while one climbed. Now we do better, we were able to get a 40 foot extension ladder, so we can lean it against the light, climb up and tie it off. But sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do!

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

They live longer because since they're made from a rib,there ain't much to go wrong :p

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

#9. Women don't stand-over thier baby Mercs spraying deep-creep into the carbs while it smokes to beet hell. (cough-hack).

ebbtide176

Commander

women are experts are worry. once man marries one, they are overcome with stress, and don't have the conditioning to worry at that level ;)

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

hahahaah #7 looks like venezuela )

rolmops

Vice Admiral

Most man die first because they want to...