Why Texas didn't have a looting problem...

oddjob

Commander
Re: Why Texas didn't have a looting problem...

Originally posted by JB:<br /> Very clumsy bashing, Wombat. Add-ons are no better.<br /><br />If it was done with any skill or accuracy I would probably have to ZAP it, because undisciplined bashing is forbidden here, but you have given us a laugh with your fumbling.<br /><br />Truth? Little or no looting. Six tried it and six are in jail.<br /><br />Nobody even tried it in that neighborhood.
^<br /><br /><br />
nana.jpg
<br /><br />Thanks PC, I couldn'd say it any better..Hi JB

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Aww come on JB I could tell he is just giving us Texans a hard time.<br /><br />We can take it, we got guns. :D <br /><br />Ken

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by KenImpZoom:<br /> Aww come on JB I could tell he is just giving us Texans a hard time.<br /><br />We can take it, we got guns. :D <br /><br />Ken
But do you got ugly women??<br /><br />
hurricane_katrina__ladm116.jpg

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Wombat, I guess you have never been to the South cause those guys are underweight compared to most.<br /><br />Dunlaps disease is the number one killer here in Texas. :D <br /><br />Ken

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

Originally posted by Big Wombat:<br />
Originally posted by gspig:<br /> Please don't hold back. Tell us what you think about gun control and rednecks. :p
I don't think much about either, but if I had to voice an opinion I'd say:<br /><br />1. Guns that can't control themselves shouldn't be allowed to date other guns. How would you feel if one of your guns went out with another gun and came home at 2 a.m. distressed with its breech open and the wrong cartridge jammed in it?<br /><br />2. Properly applied sun block stops your neck getting red. Around Thanksgiving, it is very important to stop getting your neck red so that people don't mistake you for a turkey and chop your head off. If you have a gun you can control the people who might chop your head off. Except turkeys don't have hands, or money, so they can't hold guns or even buy them. This is why turkeys get eaten any time we feel like it.
Now that there's funny, I don't care who you are!<br /><br />LOL<br /><br />I saw humor in all of Wombat's posts, not bashing.<br /><br />AK Chappy

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

LMAO here.... Ditto on the Wombat's humor... <br /><br />Perhaps a few well placed :p 's, :D 's, and ;) 's in Wombats posts woulda helped.... :cool:

dogsdad

Lieutenant

Hmmm...come to think of it, snapper's right. :D and ;) are actually examples of cyber-body language.

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by JB:<br /> ...undisciplined bashing is forbidden here, ...
I wonder if that means bashing is allowed as long as it's not undisciplined.

oddjob

Commander

Exactly! let me give you an example of disiplined bashing as I understand it now:<br /><br />
Very clumsy bashing, Wombat. Add-ons are no better.<br /><br />If it was done with any skill or accuracy I would probably have to ZAP it, ................, but you have given us a laugh with your fumbling......................<br /><br />--------------------<br />Red sky at night. . .<br />JB<br />

NOSLEEP

Commander

In JB's defense (and he certainly does not need my defense). <br /> BW's original post was in very poor character, assuming poverty <br />and stupidity and weight go hand in hand. <br />I suspect BW would likely know very little about character seeing<br />as he has left little doubt to his own.

Lurker

Recruit

Originally posted by NOSLEEP:<br /> In JB's defense (and he certainly does not need my defense). <br /> BW's original post was in very poor character, assuming poverty <br />and stupidity and weight go hand in hand. <br />I suspect BW would likely know very little about character seeing<br />as he has left little doubt to his own.
Oooh!<br /><br />Stung should he be for not meeting Canadian standards of character.<br /><br />Better would he be if his adult teeth were stuck in a hockey stick along with the remnants of his brain so he could make snuffly noises through his hockey-stick-flattened nose. <br /><br />Not ugly would he be, by the not terribly demanding standards of lonely men in remote Arctic cabins. <br /><br />Character would he have, if he could work out whether to be a dour Canadian / Scot who uses boats to estimate things ("That'd be aboat two feet.") or a Frenchie who wants to secede from the dour Canadians but can't because the other Canadians can't understand what the French are talking aboat. <br /><br />Usually it diminishes a man's standing in the eyes of other men to condemn another man for a lack of character and in so doing to demean himself by committing the crime of which he accuses the other man.<br /><br />Fortunately this does not apply in Canada as the country is full of people with no sense of humor who can't speak proper English, and it's even worse outside the French-speaking areas, so nobody takes any notice of what they say aboat anything.

Lurker

Recruit

Clever! Double post on first post. Or maybe the second.