Why Texas didn't have a looting problem...

eeboater

Commander
Why Texas didn't have a looting problem...<br /><br /><br />
1456491-katrina067.JPG
<br /><br /><br /> :D

Big Wombat

Recruit
Re: Why Texas didn't have a looting problem...

The points to deduce from this cheery pic are:<br /><br />1. Some people need to lose weight.<br /><br />2. The only one to worry about is the clown with the hand cannon on the top left of the sign. None of them look they know what to do with their weapons, but hand cannon man is the only one in the picture who might know what a gun is for as he is is actually aiming his hand howitzer at someone else, being right at the head of the blue shirt man who is holding up the teetering light pole.<br /><br />3. These people are very stupid. When hand howitzer man blows blue shirt's head into the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, the pole blue shirt is holding up is going to fall and there will be some unhappiness among those in its path. Also behind it if it comes out by the roots.<br /><br />4. This is a very poor white neighbourhood, where a lot of grinning, mostly overweight, gun toting men congregate to defend to the last the fool who has been detailed to hold up the last light pole in their district to save their world from plunging into darkness.<br /><br />5. This very poor white neighbourhood has been reduced by rising oil prices to relying on electric golf carts to transport the Light Pole Guardsmen from pole to pole in their desperate attempts to avoid plunging into the Stygian darkness which awaits the unarmed.<br /><br />6. Any doubts about their poverty are removed by the shameful height of the grass in the foreground, for they cannot afford even to fuel their mowers to cut it back.<br /><br />7. Any doubts about their poverty and stupidy are removed by the man second from right, who has dragged his left foot along the pavement because he is too stupid, or too drunk, to lift it up an inch to save his sole. (Not his soul.)<br /><br />This pic is a glimpse of our future. <br /><br />Oh, how dark is the future!

oddjob

Commander

Very keene observation there Bib Wombat. :) Welcome aboard to iboats.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

:D <br /><br />You forgot that the thrid guy from the right is about to give himself a stomach wound.<br /><br />Ken

wildbill59

Petty Officer 1st Class

Overweight? heck in the land of cheese and beer these guys would be considered anorexic

Big Wombat

Recruit

Originally posted by KenImpZoom:<br /> :D <br /><br />You forgot that the thrid guy from the right is about to give himself a stomach wound.<br /><br />Ken
Point taken.<br /><br />Then again, I doubt that that sorry little starting pistol (or is it a big banger .177 air pistol?) thingy he's holding in his fat mitt could inflict much more than a burn on his fat gut.<br /><br />He may just be making a cry for help.

AzMeadMan

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Are you sure thats in TX. Only two guys are holding cans and neither look like Coors or Lonestar.

Big Wombat

Recruit

On closer observation, the foot dragger second from right looks like he hasn't mastered a ring pull or pop top as he's going to open his beer with a bullet.<br /><br />What a terrible waste of a bullet and, worse, a beer! Not to mention the thigh of the man on his left.

NOSLEEP

Commander

BW.. You must be a CNN corespondent.

gspig

Chief Petty Officer

Please don't hold back. Tell us what you think about gun control and rednecks. :p

Big Wombat

Recruit

Originally posted by gspig:<br /> Please don't hold back. Tell us what you think about gun control and rednecks. :p
I don't think much about either, but if I had to voice an opinion I'd say:<br /><br />1. Guns that can't control themselves shouldn't be allowed to date other guns. How would you feel if one of your guns went out with another gun and came home at 2 a.m. distressed with its breech open and the wrong cartridge jammed in it?<br /><br />2. Properly applied sun block stops your neck getting red. Around Thanksgiving, it is very important to stop getting your neck red so that people don't mistake you for a turkey and chop your head off. If you have a gun you can control the people who might chop your head off. Except turkeys don't have hands, or money, so they can't hold guns or even buy them. This is why turkeys get eaten any time we feel like it.

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral

I count 9 hand-guns. I own hand-guns, big hand-guns and they are either shooting something, in their holster, or in their storage location. With 9 being waved around, I'm surprised someone wasn't shot BEFORE the photo.

imported_Curmudgeon

Chief Petty Officer

Wow, everybody's such a freakin critic. I'd say yous guys better stay outta that neighborhood for your own safety ... which is probably the exact the idea they wish to convey. ;)

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

"Anti Looting Device" <br />
44s.jpg
<br /><br />click me.. :) Gun Cam <br /><br /> :p :p :p

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral

Put these 2 pics together and it's scary. <br /><br />
nana.jpg
44s.jpg

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Very clumsy bashing, Wombat. Add-ons are no better.<br /><br />If it was done with any skill or accuracy I would probably have to ZAP it, because undisciplined bashing is forbidden here, but you have given us a laugh with your fumbling.<br /><br />Truth? Little or no looting. Six tried it and six are in jail.<br /><br />Nobody even tried it in that neighborhood.

knobby

Chief Petty Officer

Wombat, please be advised if you bash anything texican, then JB will pull the plug, too close to home aka alamo. I think you missed the guy in the red shirt above the "with" poised to take out the double scatterbeam pal.

eeboater

Commander

Wombat... are you sure you aren't in that picture somewhere?<br /><br /> :D <br /><br />Sean

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Hey wombat, not even a howitzer would blow the man's head into the Atlantic from Texas, especially not when it's pointing west. Also mostly they aren't overweight. Also the tall grass there is on city-maintained property.<br /><br />But note that if howitzer-man does blow blue-shirt's head into the Gulf of Mexico, the pole he's holding up will fall on howitzer-man.<br /><br />otherwise a pretty good analysis...welcome to iboats!

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

LOL BB :) <br /> <br />
f1a.jpg
<br /> :D