why my screename, why yours?

QC

Supreme Mariner
Re: why my screename, why yours?

Vladster,<br /><br />Fireflies are mildly entertaining, mosquitoes are annoying and they leave red marks. Ya know I could be you or him, and you could be me or him or maybe even you . . . who the flyin' flip knows? But there are some who actually like to have a little fun and exercise their brains without having to swat at little flyin' things.<br /><br />Back to my regular scheduled policy. :)

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

I am not him :) All i know is that his name is Ray, not sure if he drives a little red truck or not, on a whim i would say that he does not, but thats me just guessing, so there ;) <br /><br />er..oh! Deet works :D

QC

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by Vlad D Impeller:<br /> I am not him
I didn't think so, but my point was that he could be anyone or any of us actually. Doesn't really bug me other than the bug part . . . Thanks for the Deet suggestion . . . :)

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

12Footer after a boat i own that has a lot in common with it's owner.<br /><br />It was made a year after i was born.<br />It has been in the family since newborn.<br />It was loved, cared for, and enjoyed durring it's long existance.<br />It was stolen, rode hard,and found scuttled.<br />It was recovered , painstakingly repowered, restored, and is again loved and enjoyed.<br /><br />Altough it is relatively good shape, some day it will no longer exist.<br />No regrets tho.
emthup.gif

ZodFutMk2

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Just like the sound when ya say it three times fast.<br /><br />Zod = Zodiac<br />Fut = Futura<br />Mk2 = Mark 2<br /><br />Da Rubba Boat

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

Originally posted by ZodFutMk2:<br /> Just like the sound when ya say it three times fast.<br /><br />Zod = Zodiac<br />Fut = Futura<br />Mk2 = Mark 2<br /><br />Da Rubba Boat
And they all had a good time :D

ZodFutMk2

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Vlad, you been sneakin a peek?<br /><br />Or just speaking from experience???<br /><br /> :D :D :D :D ;)

stan_deezy

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by technoknucklehead:<br /> <br />My understanding is Gaelic is Gaelic. Translation Please.<br /><br />
"A small hole can sink the biggest ship"<br /><br />there are some differences between the two gaelics.

Dunaruna

Admiral

Because everytime I go boating, I 'do a runner' from the rat race. Unfortunetly, sometimes it follows me :( .<br /><br />Aldo

I thought it was because you were done a runnin'<br /><br />Should I stay or should I go? pum pum pumpa pum

Dunaruna

Admiral

Definetly not! Never done, always doing. <br /><br />'doinaruna' doesn't sound right. ;)

artburr

Petty Officer 1st Class

It's my name. That way, figured I wouldn't forget it.

Originally posted by Dunaruna:<br /> Definetly not! Never done, always doing. <br /><br />'doinaruna' doesn't sound right. ;)
Well I guess it depends on the kind of running you are talking about. I got tired of running for the other guy, now I just run for myself. ;) <br />re: your comments, I un-corked the glenfiddich and made a taste comparison. One, for Aldo, One for me. Two for Aldo, one two for me. ;)

Bob Fort

Petty Officer 2nd Class

My screen name is my name because I don't plan to say anything I'm ashamed of....<br /><br />OK, I'm just not that inventive either....

Originally posted by Stan_Deezy:<br />
Originally posted by <br />there are some differences between the two gaelics.
Yes, as in - "The only thing that seperates the British from the Americans is the English language.

stan_deezy

Lieutenant Commander

Same goes for the English and the Scots: a very similar but different language :D