Why do we like to be on Dockside?

rolmops

Vice Admiral
Probably because no matter how outrageous our opinions,we can express them without being interupted by an even more outrageous person.<br />That is why I am here.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Why do we like to be on Dockside?

Meet some interesting people here. Some like me and some don't care to much for me but I don't care.<br />Lives to short to worry about people like that.<br />Merry Christmas

rolmops

Vice Admiral

Yes SBN, may you have a Merry Christmas.

one more cast

Captain

I don't really know,sometimes I even dislike it but its like family.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Ah! That's easy. It's the opportunity to try straightening some of you guys out! You know, to get your thinking right! :p

Bart Sr.

Lieutenant Commander

DC has got to be the greatest rollercoaster ride on the planet.<br /><br />Also what SBN said.<br /><br />>>>>>>>HAPPY HOLIDAYS<<<<<<<

dk990496

Petty Officer 1st Class

But then again guys I am new to the forum but sometimes y’all don’t give new comers the time of day y’all just jump on us with little post before listing to what we have to say (hope I don’t start some thing here just my 2-cents) I do read a lot here at dock side

Stumpys

Petty Officer 1st Class

Gives me something to do at work!<br /><br />Just Kidding... :D <br /><br />Yep, I have to say... The most interesting forum I have ever been in. I Love It !!!

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

To Tempt ya to come over to the dark-side :p <br /> WE STILL HAVE COOKIES! ;)

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Stumpys, your new avatar is cute, but I kinda grew fond of the 'old' you! :D

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

dk990496 <br />they treat each other the same way...you just got to fight back, and only then will you be accepted... :D

one more cast

Captain

After a little more thought.... Its like listening to the scanner, you never know whats going to happen next. :D

rogerwa

Commander

To me its like a soapopera in real life. I have heard some stuff on here that you just can't get anywhere else.. Also, it is 8 below outside right now.. My boat is in storage and I've got no problems to stew on over the winter. What else am I gonna do..

Kenneth Brown

Captain

I have no life.<br /><br /><br />I like it because its like talking politics with a person, only you can just click the X when you are tired of hearing what they have to say.

OLDSPUD

Petty Officer 1st Class

It's like watching the news with no commercials. I gave up on local and nat'l news cause I couldn't stand how stupid the newspeople made me feel, they talk down to you so much, I mean it's like being in first grade; then the auto commercials. <br />If the truth were known, it challanges (sp) my spelling and English. <br /><br />One thing we all have in common is the love for the water and it's related activities.<br />As a newcomer, I mostly read. I suppose we need to pay our dues, as most things in life.

Bondo

Staff member

with little post before listing to what we have to say
Well..............<br />As long as You're listing to the Right, I'll Listen All Day Long................<br /><br />If you're listing to the Left.......... Well, Hang-On,+ Expect to get Tromped............. :D <br /><br />After listening to the Mainstream Liberal News....<br />It's Great to come over here to get a Dose of the Real America from my Friends...................... ;)

malibu4u

Petty Officer 1st Class

I agree with SBN & KB!!!!!! :D :D :D

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

I like the people who frequent here. They are informed and have diverse views. Occasionally things get out of hand, but for the most part peoples ideas and views are attacked not the individual personally. As long as that is the status quo, I will be here. It is nice to hear of others lives and perspectives not from my direct circle. <br /><br />Keep posting in the good news section and keep posting the victories in our lives. They are sometimes the most uplifting part of my day.