Why are you not boating today?

brother chris

Commander
Except for OBJ(since he has a winter storm on the way), why is everyone here and not out on the water? :confused: <br />My excuse....I am at work.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral
Re: Why are you not boating today?

The deal I made with the wife is every other weekend. Went fishing last Saturday and again on Monday (bonus day). Next week, camping trip, Friday through Monday.<br /><br />But I am sitting here at the computer desk adding hooks to some lure bodies I bought yesterday. :)

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

'cause it's 50 deg and raining, not to mention my boat is not finished yet. :(

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Yeah....kinda' oblivious as to why I ain't.....
8.gif

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

1. I sold my boat.<br />2. I am moderating.<br />3. I have my priorities all screwed up.

brother chris

Commander

Originally posted by JB:<br /> 1. I sold my boat.<br />2. I am moderating.<br />3. I have my priorities all screwed up.
LOL<br /><br />So you have NO boat now JB?<br />How long is that going to last. Got to get another soon hey? <br />Oh yeah, I remember,you sold you boat to someone on here right.

rolmops

Vice Admiral

Because it is the eve of Passover and if I would go out now, my wife would kill me

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

I am still nursing the flu that kept me from work the beginning of the week and now I think Hubby has it. So, we're staying in drinking hot fluids and resting. Plus the weekends are when the crazies are out. We usually go during the week. A few hours on a weekday is alot better than an all day on the weekend. <br />Bassy

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

Raining here too. So I'm working on the basement. Went to Lowes and Depot and dropped $250 on door casings and molding at Lowes. And that was the cheap paintable stuff. Then off to Depot for 6 gallons of paint and painting supplies. Was an expensive afternoon. <br /><br />Tomorrow "we" (that means all of me) paint. I will get lots of help painting from everyone as they watch and comment on my technique for applying paint to bare walls. I will hear a lot of "you missed a spot". I can hardly wait. <br /><br />Not nearly as much fun as boating or even working on the boat.

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

I'm at work today :( <br />I'll be on the lake tommorow :D <br />this wind needs to ease up a bit,my 15 footer don't like big swells :(

Straightup

Petty Officer 1st Class

20+ NW Wind and 50 degrees here too. Boat needs tuning up too. Arrrrrgh.<br /><br />Jeff

Drowned Rat

Captain

At work today. :mad: <br /><br />Off tomorrow. Hello lake! :D

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

I avoid going out on weekends (durring the daylight hours anyway).. Drunks...Jet-jerks...plain ol' idiots.. At least 3 different law enforcement agencys boarding everyone who minds their P's and Q's, but drunks are free to navigate about with impunity..<br /><br />No... I'll go during the week, thank you..

CalicoKid

Lieutenant Commander

Like straightup said, WINDY. The trashcans are running wild in the streets and I aint goin' out there! I'm playing around with an old seahorse in the garage today.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Seeing how I am real close to OBJ, it is a no brainer why I am at home. :mad: <br />Crazy weather anywho.

Link

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by Boomyal:<br /> 'cause it's 50 deg and raining, not to mention my boat is not finished yet. :(
Same here... I really need to finish the boat. Hey whats 11 years :rolleyes:

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

Injured in a car crash a couple of weeks back-until the torn muscles in my back recover I can't refit my engine-or even climb aboard.

Bart Sr.

Lieutenant Commander

1-Cold and windy.<br /><br />2-Just brought it home today and can't do maintenance until next weekend.<br /><br />3-Last weekend our son came home on leave for three weeks and we are spending a lot of our free time with him.

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Skiing anybody???? Snow skiing that is.... :)