Who's in Ohio?

fatpratt1996

Petty Officer 1st Class
Hey guys and gals in Ohio. Here I come. Get ready for me. We have to come up from Texas to see my wife's grandfather in the hospital. Wish me luck ordering "pop" with my meals. We'll be in Mansfield. Anybody live around there? Anyways viacondios vatos.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Who's in Ohio?

When you coming this way?<br />I ain't in Ohio, but on your way there.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

They're all down here anyhow, this time of year. You should see I-75..LOL.

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

I'm even further East on (sometimes "in") the River. Hey Brian, my Son lives in Reynoldsburg. Next time I'm out that way, I'll give ya' a shout....maybe a cold one together? :)

gonfishn

Commander

I think SS Mayfloat is from the Mansfield area..<br />To bad it is isn't Spring Or I would take ya Muskie Fishn..Clear Fork is one of my musky haunts..<br />I'm about fifty miles South of Columbus..

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

fatpratt, You picked a fine time to come to Mansfield. Last wednesdays ice storm knocked out about all the power in the town and surrounding areas. Trees are broken everywhere. Sunday they finally got the traffic lights on downtown. There are still thousands without power.<br /><br />This week the temps are going to be slightly above normal temps. Are you bringing warmer weather with you?<br /><br />If you want to get together, shoot me an email <br />ssmayfloat@neo.rr.com <br /><br />Yes, I do live in Mansfield.

fatpratt1996

Petty Officer 1st Class

Well guys, I came, I saw, now I am gone. Nice trees. The ones that aren't broken or uprooted. As far as the weather, it was warm while I was there, but now well you can see it is cold. I brought the warmer weather with me but I brought it back with me. Sorry I missed you guys.