WHOOOOOOOOOO ASTROS!!!!!!!!

Pony

Rear Admiral
Re: WHOOOOOOOOOO ASTROS!!!!!!!!

To me it was a toss up....either way it was a team from the correct division.........<br /><br />Congrats to the astros

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner

Way overdue for y'all down yonder....& Congrats Houston & (Texas).....The match up should make for an interestig series....It's good to see new blood in the "Big One".Now if the Mariners could pull their heads out of their a$$es I might get real happy... :D ....JK

treedancer

Commander

Well now that the Cards went down in flames hope the astros take it all if any team deserves it besides the cards its Houston ;) .

LadyFish

Admiral

Sorry Ken, I didn't see this thread and started another.<br /><br />WHAT A GAME, HECK, WHAT A SEASON, GO ASTROS!!!!!!! :)

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

Roy O was awesome....didn't give the Cards a chance last night....shut them down more or less.<br /><br />go STROS!

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Excellent game, what a way to end it for Busch stadium, eh?<br /><br />I don't see how the chisox have a chance - I say, stro's in 5.<br /><br />BTW, that NL baseball is a different game from what I'm used to - I saw more bunts in the last two Astros games than in twenty years of watching the Rangers.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Small ball works really good when the pitching is great and you dont have many sluggers.<br /><br />Ken

dolluper

Captain

Most of the sluggers are drinking pina-colata's now you got a good chance now GO go for it