Who shaves in the shower

ob

Admiral
I do.Don't know why,but been doing it for years.Even got a little mirror in there to keep me from slitting my throat.Dumb question I know.Just wondering.Only wish that colgate shaving cream made a can that didn't rust so easy.I keep it in a coozie to cut down on stains. :)

dogsdad

Lieutenant
Re: Who shaves in the shower

Why not. I shave in the shower too. I have a mirror in there only because I have a mustache. Saves time.<br /><br /><br />-dd-

aspeck

Staff member

I do too. Use soap, it doesn't leave stain rings!

Formula1974

Petty Officer 1st Class

At my old house the medicine cabinet was next to the shower and when the door to it was open it worked great for shaving.

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

I do. Just easier.

Homerr

Commander

Occasionally.<br /><br />Less mess in the sink!<br /><br /><br />H.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

I do as well. More time to soften the hair and a lot less mess. I have a neat fog free mirror that works real good. I keep my can of SC in a little plastic coated wire caddy, hung on the side of the shower wall. The can never rusts because it does not sit wet.

88spl

Petty Officer 1st Class

I don't but have taken a shower with the wife a time or 2. Didn't have to wory bout getting cut, and didn't miss a spot! Got my back washed, and yes I dropped the sope on purpose!

FSHKPR

Ensign

i do too and i use soap. works great and less mess

john chilton

Recruit

Normally a supporter of shaving in the shower - but right now I'm still in our camp(in my former life used to call it a 'Bach' ;) ) on Lake Winni and there ain't enough room in the shower to swing the proverbial cat.

ob

Admiral

Boomyal or anybody,where can a guy get a fog free mirror to put in a shower stall?

rolmops

Vice Admiral

I used to,but just lately my voice has improved and now I sing in the shower.

Homerr

Commander

Ob:<br /><br />Check EBay. There should be some there.<br /><br />I picked up a nice little waterproof radio/fog-free mirror for my shower on EBay.<br /><br /><br />H.

jsfinn

Lieutenant Junior Grade

I do. I tried to use a Mach 3 razor for a long time but it kept messing up my skin so I got an electric deal that can be used wet. Works real well for me. I use the cheap-o Gillete shaving cream which I mix up with some hair conditioner. It keeps my face really smooth and the conditioner sooths my skin. The bottom of the shaving cream is painted so it won't rust.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by ob:<br /> Boomyal or anybody,where can a guy get a fog free mirror to put in a shower stall?
Mine is quite a few years old now, but try something like Bed Bath and Beyond or any of those type of stores. They should have them. <br /><br />The way the work is to pre-heat the back of the mirror with shower temperature water. They have a little fitting that goes on between the shower head and pipe. You run a little vinyl tube to the back of the mirror and voila.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Shave? SHAVE!!??<br /><br />Whuzzat?