Who sent all this snow?

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral
Got up this morn and drove to work and the roads were clear. That was at 6am. Now we have 11" and they are reporting another 10 yet to go by morning.<br /><br />My hydraulic lift cylinders from a OMC Cobra outdrive sure works excellent on my snow plow. My old cub cadozer is getting a real workout. Neigbor asked me when I was going to put a muffler on it. He doesn't care to much on how loud it is. I told him that I didn't have a problem with his Harley on how loud it was. So now we are even....

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Who sent all this snow?

Not me SS. I tried to slow it down as it went by, but it was just a little to far to the west of me and it went on. :D

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

I sent it to you. So there.<br /><br />Just be happy I didn't send the cold too.<br />Its -15* here now, and getting colder.<br /><br /><br />Merry CHRISTmas.

Kenneth Brown

Captain

I am still trying to figure out when I am supossed to be on. I'm off till the 31 so I will try to get in on the action.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Geesh,,, wha da mess...First time I've ever had problems getting the friggin snow out of my drive. Got up to put the dog out, dog wouldn't even go off the porch. Had to get the snow blower out and clear an area for him. 15" down for now and today they are calling for blizzard warning? Well, guess I'll keep the fire burning. I was surpose to work today. yeah, right..... I am amazed that the main roads are clear. Now to get to it...

LadyFish

Admiral

Who sent all this cold weather?
48.gif
I should be fishing.<br /><br />
weather
<br /><br />Snow predicted for Friday. If we get snow it'll be the first time since the 1970's.
27.gif

D

DJ

I didn't do it. Nobody saw me do it. You can't prove anything.

Homerr

Commander

Send that snow over here!<br /><br />I'm dyin' to go skiing.<br /><br />H.

KaGee

Admiral

"Oh the weather outside is frightful....."

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

No Doubt KaGee. I just spent the last hour trying to get my drive cleared. My boss bought a new snow blower yesterday, this morning I killed it! Think the belt burnt up. Things wouldn't have been so bad if it hadn't rained on top of the snow.<br /><br />Ladyfish, can you talk this way in a northerly fashion? We sure could use some of that hot air from the south. You sent the moisture without the heat behind it.<br /><br />Out of the 9 McDonalds stores I tend to, 2 are closed. The others are open with a empty parking lots. I just can't understand if everything is shut down, why can't they? The authorities don't want anyone going anywhere.<br /><br />Going to be an interesting Christmas for sure. Temps are to drop to near zero tomorrow night. Had to get some timbers last night to support my awning on my porch. The aluminum braces were bowing big time. Well, time for some hot coffee and back out to hopefully finish clearing out my drive. I have an area about 10' by 30' that is about 4' deep. Thanks to the road plows. I wonder if that shovel fits my wifes hands as well?

eeboater

Commander

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br /> Who sent all this cold weather?
48.gif
I should be fishing.<br /><br />
weather
<br /><br />Snow predicted for Friday. If we get snow it'll be the first time since the 1970's.
27.gif
LadyFish... Thats not cold weather!!! I'd give an appendage for that.<br /><br />How's this? <br /><br />
1372267-cold.gif
<br /><br /><br />Sean

tcube

Petty Officer 1st Class

ee - guess they got the "golf index" right! :D :D

gaugeguy

Captain

Send that snow this way, I am ready to bust out the Ski-Doo and Arctic Cat and tear up some trails :cool:

LadyFish

Admiral

Originally posted by SS MAYFLOAT:<br /> Ladyfish, can you talk this way in a northerly fashion? We sure could use some of that hot air from the south. You sent the moisture without the heat behind it.
:eek: :eek: :eek: <br /><br />Humph, it appears Mayfloat hasn't lost his sense of humor anyway. ;) :p

aspeck

Staff member

Send some of that cold and snow over here - PLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE! It just ain't Christmas without cold and the possibility of snow!

spratt

Lieutenant

EEB, please see the new THREAD I am putting up...just for you!!!