Who sells button snaps for boat pads?

njrextreme

Petty Officer 1st Class
I was wondering if anyone sells the snap pre made in my choice of color vinly? I have seen some kits but I only need 18 or less of these. My old ones are white and do not match, and im missing some of them. Let me know, Thanks,
Nick

Woodonglass

Supreme Mariner
Re: Who sells button snaps for boat pads?

If you're talking about the snaps like the ones used on typical windbreaker jackets, you can find them at any fabric store.
If not, then pics of your snaps, would help us to know what snaps you are referring too!

I'm just sayin...:D

njrextreme

Petty Officer 1st Class

The outside of them is the size of a quarter and covered w/ a white vinyl. The base of the snap has a hole and a small bolt or screw goes thru it and the pad and holds it to the side of the boat. Then the top part snaps on it to hide the snap and the screw. Ill post a pic later if that doesnt clear things up.

Woodonglass

Supreme Mariner

Are these the kind of snaps you are talking about
Snaps003.jpg

cbe9caa5_b1a2b0c1_6ded_4507_b401_7b63067cfb56.jpg

Turn-n-Burn

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Screw caps??

http://www.pro-dec.com/snap-caps

Woodonglass

Supreme Mariner

Then yes, you can but those at any Fabric store, Just tell them you want the kind that can be covered with vinyl. You can make all you need. Very easy to do. I have done several for a previous boat I had and they turned out great.

I'm just sayin...:D

Steve139186

Recruit

I was lookinf for the grey ones for 2 weeks .I found this great place PRO-DEC.COM they sell both peices seperate for 10$ each, I order 50 each and with shipping it was like 11 bucks, great prices, Ace hardware only had white and it was 39 cent EA.