Who is watching the convention tonight?

Whaler Proud

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I'm not, but my vote won't count. Lost interest as soon as Glenn Close tooke the stage.<br /><br />Cast your vote!

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Who is watching the convention tonight?

I'm watching, but I don't really have alot of choice. I sit directly in front of one of the 2 TV's in the room where I work. 1 TV has CNN on 24/7, the other has the weather channel.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

You won't see this headline at the convention.<br /><br />***XX DRUDGE REPORT ***XX MON JULY 26, 2004 21:00:01 ET ***XX <br /><br />TERESA HEINZ UNEARTHED: 'I DON'T TRUST TED KENNEDY'; DEMOCRATS 'PUTRID' <br /><br />A historic bombshell interview has surfaced of Teresa Heinz Kerry ripping Ted Kennedy and the Democrat political machine!<br /><br />The interview is set for splashing at the BOSTON HERALD, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned, the newspaper which originally ran the session with a then Republican Teresa Heinz.<br /><br />The candid flashback hits as both Teresa and "*******" Kennedy prepare to address the Democrat convention in Boston.<br /><br />May be one of the reasons we only see her in the shadows. Maybe she's the only one in the Democratic Party with any powers of discernment.

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Not me.

gaugeguy

Captain

Hey Boomer,<br />That interview was from 1976!!! I think Theresa stepped on the machine a little yesterday by lying on camera about not saying "unamerican" and then telling the reporter to "shove it" :D <br /><br />The thought of John Kerry in the White House sickens me, but the thought of Theresa Heinz-Kerry as our First Lady is really revolting.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

What a pair tonight. Fire up Willy Nelsons Whiskey River for a little backdrop music, and sit back and drink in the BS.<br /><br />I think I have to clip my ear hair, or put some summer air in the tires. Watching this might be unamerican. <br /><br />(I did not say unamerican!! :D NO I didn't, You are all lying, I did not say that, Do you know who I am? Who do you work for? AH, just shove it :p :p )

11 footer

Lieutenant

I'm not watching, but its affecting me every time I go anywhere by car :mad: <br /><br />kerry sucks!!!!!! ;)

Link

Rear Admiral

Going fishing but wouldnt watch it anyway

BrianFD

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I'm watching it, and I'm not ashamed to say so!<br />Better watch, too, you Republican Conservatives. The Liberal Dems might be sneakin' up on yas.<br />If'n you ain't careful, they might just win the White House come November!<br /><br />
166v.gif
<br /><br />Yep, I know.... I just stirred it up.

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by Ryan T.:<br /> I'm not watching, but its affecting me every time I go anywhere by car :mad: <br /><br />kerry sucks!!!!!! ;)
Kerry didn't raise gas prices.....not having a steady supply of oil from the second largest oil producing country in the world raised prices. You guessed it, Iraq. That and the fact that consumers in the U.S. are paying for gas for Iraqi's. So I guess that mad face should be pointed towards Bush and co, not Kerry. <br /><br />BAGHDAD, Iraq (AP) - While Americans are shelling out record prices for fuel, Iraqis pay only about 5 cents a gallon for gasoline - a benefit of hundreds of millions of dollars in subsidies bankrolled by American taxpayers.<br /><br />Full Story

oddjob

Commander

I watched parts of hill,bill and The're'sa. Couldnt help myself. Alot of revisionism from the clintoni's and smurking and condesension from the elite foriener Theresa. What a fresh joke she brings to the table. Commending herself on standing up to that reporter. Not lying,..standing up but not behind her remarks..too funny.. It reminded me of a hollywood awards gig or something. very entertaining I'll say..

Fly Rod

Commander

:) Anybody that would watch either the democratic or republican conventions must have a boring life!!!!<br /><br />OR they just like listining to, " LIES!!LIES!!! LIES!!!! about what they are going to do for the goodness of the country!!! ;) :cool:

salty87

Commander

i watched it, what a joke. ron reagan was one of the worst, too. his father must have rolled over in his grave.<br /><br />that was one of the lamest shows, worse than an award show. and, that's all it was. completely scripted from start to finish.<br /><br />-queue the african american<br />-queue the 12 yr old girl<br />-bring out the dead president's son<br />-now a video about the ever-caring teraysa (say it aloud with me, ter-AYYYYY-sa)<br />-let's hear from one of her sons (whose dead republican father also must be wretching in his casket, without the half a $billion she now has)<br />-and the finale, loads of junk from the prospective first lady herself.<br /><br />if you watched it, you stayed 'informed'. if you believed it, i have some real estate to sell you.<br /><br />i almost forgot....<br />-let's end with an american indian, i think they covered them all.

oddjob

Commander

quote:<br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br />Originally posted by Ryan T.:<br />I'm not watching, but its affecting me every time I go anywhere by car <br /><br />kerry sucks!!!!!! <br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br /><br />Kerry didn't raise gas prices...<br /><br />mrbscott19 <br /> <br />I think ryan was talkin about travel around boston in general.<br /><br />funny post though about it being bushs falt again..thats an original

knobby

Chief Petty Officer

I painted a hood on my Evinrude and thought I'd rather sit and watch it dry.

oddjob

Commander

shouldnt have used a brush.. :eek: