Who Hates Raghaulers?

Raghauler

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I don't mean me personally...<br /><br />Just so you know, I grew up on many stinkpots as well as raghaulers... everything from canoes and skiffs to a 35' Chris Craft. When I became a young adult a couple decades ago, I found that all my friends had stinkpots that I could go on any time I liked, and needed something to fulfill my wind driven nautical needs that continues today.<br /><br />Let's hear some good stories about how those **** raghaulers get in your way... b@st@rds!

Capt. Bob

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Who Hates Raghaulers?

HEADLINE iboats.......sado maso hits the list today! The first sado maso post hits the list and a pokyboat owner is waiting to be whipped into submission!<br /><br />Sailboating always looked like fun but what about:<br /><br />Too many ropes to get tangled...<br />No diesel smell in the morning...<br />Laughing when passing by a grounded sailboat...<br />Mast won't go under the bridge...<br />The current is faster than the boat...<br />Funny hats...<br />Looks like Noahs Ark with so many animals on board...<br />I hate having to spend more on fuel to give way...<br />Howling, banging Halyards in the wind...<br />No wind...no go...<br /><br />I do love to watch them roll from side to side when I pass...they really are self righting! They have their own sailboaty salute.<br /><br />Just kidding of course....I love sailboats!

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Hey, Raghauler.<br />Knock off the trolling. This thread has no place in this Forum, or even this site.<br /><br />My opinion.

Raghauler

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Yikes! Sorry JB, no troll intended. I was just looking for a little light-hearted humor from what seems to be a predominantly motor powered crowd. I can take some hits. I figured the subject line implied this... Why wouldn't you choose to ignore it if it bothers you so much?<br /><br />Capt. Bob got it... :p <br />No sense of humor, JB? :confused:

JB

Perhaps we need a site for "Useless Debates and Bashing".<br /><br />It has nothing to do with sense of humor. It has to do with what this Forum is about.<br /><br />If you must start a chat (yell and scream insults?) room, do it in the "Nothing to do with boats" Forum.<br /><br />Peace? :)

naughtybynature

Petty Officer 2nd Class

wow jb, kinda harsh aren't ya? lots of room for everyone here. if you are upset by the post... move on to the next one! just my thoughts. from a rooky. please don't yell at me. keep posting rag. i can appreciate your homour. must be a canadian thing. oops... there i go again

JB

Don't mean to be harsh, NBN, just direct. <br /><br />This is not the place for casual chit chat, this is for business. <br /><br />There are other fora specifically for stuff that has nothing to do with boats.<br /><br />Peace? :)

Capn Mike

Chief Petty Officer

Raghauler, I don't hate blow boaters: they just seem to hate me and my smoky Johnson. In fact, every chance I get, I go check 'em out: they seem to have a lot more purty girlies than the fish boats I usually hang around.... :D <br /><br />hmmmmm....maybe JB's right: this is a non-boating topic! ;)

flashback

Captain

I have one of each.........love em both.......Its this boats and guns post that got so much attention, that blows my mind.......

naughtybynature

Petty Officer 2nd Class

yo moose.. .let's get'm! business? who's business? lighten up dude. are you the forum police or what? if ya don't like what you see, move on. think of the time you wasted by replying. you could've used that time on YOUR business. wow.

naughtybynature

Petty Officer 2nd Class

not the place for chit chat.... sorry sir. please don't give me the strap!

naughtybynature

Petty Officer 2nd Class

not the place for chit chat.... sorry sir. please don't give me the strap!

LOL Moose & Naughty! Though I must say in his defense, that the Admiral has not been the same since the enlarged Prostate and the daily Metamucil injections! Plus he has also been a bit edgy lately because some people have the audacity to use lakes and rivers for fun, instead of just using them for business. <br /><br />So admiral....Unless you are paying for the bandwidth or have some administrative privileges (which I don't think anyone here does?) You should just chill out, kick the wooden legs up and dream of the days when your anchor tattoo was not so faded.

ahollinger

Seaman Apprentice

Be careful about doggin' JB guys. You run him off and we will all be the poorer for it. His kindness in sharing knowledge is more than welcome around here.

Yes spider....JB's post above just radiates with kindness! If we could all be so lucky as to study under his tutelage!?

L Christopher

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I agree with Spider John guys, cool it. This is a place where help is saught and knowledge and wisdom are given by people with knowledge and wisdom. I have read many of your posts and I don't see much wisdom or knowledge just opinions. Everybody has those and they don't usually come from lessons learned the hard way. JB has helped many here just reading his posts to others. Resources of help such as JB are too hard to come by, and to lose his wisdom and knowledge would be a shame. Find another place to chat. Use this forum to ask for help or offer help.

gonfishn

Commander

For those of you who care go to JBs response on "Nothing to do with Boats. Attacking a persons character and Medical conditions is a bunch of crap......

Capn Mike

Chief Petty Officer

I second (or third or fourth) the notion that JB has done much to share his knowledge with those of us who ask serious questions. It's much appreciated.<br />And I don't think much of newbies whose sense of humor borders on the infantile and attempt to turn this into a grade-school insult-fest.<br />I suggest Naughty, Phoenix, and Moose sit back and keep quiet for a while....