Who else goes out on the boat to "work"?

Thajeffski

Master Chief Petty Officer
Thread starter
Joined
Jun 2, 2009
Messages
890
I'm one of three boats out here right now! :) here's a pic i just snapped- might have to talk the boss into coming out and doing work as well.

2937sqb.jpg
 

south texas

Seaman Apprentice
Joined
Jun 9, 2009
Messages
48
Re: Who else goes out on the boat to "work"?

I'm jealous! Don't "work" too hard!
 

dingbat

Supreme Mariner
Joined
Nov 20, 2001
Messages
17,361
Re: Who else goes out on the boat to "work"?

I work from the boat on a pretty regular basis March - May then again November - January. Works out quite well for entertaining customers as well.

My boss refers to the boat as the "Floating office".
 

flingus

Seaman
Joined
Oct 20, 2008
Messages
55
Re: Who else goes out on the boat to "work"?

I work for Coca Cola and they let us work from home every now and then. I have an aircard which lets me get a wireless signal for my laptop anywhere a cell phone will work. I work from home about once a month for a week. When I'm working from home, you can bet I'm on the water. :D

Sometimes technology is beautiful! :D
 
Top