Who Cooks In You Home?

D

DJ

Re: Who Cooks In You Home?

Look at the results on number 3. Must be allot of folks didn't read the response CAREFULLY. Oops, I just let the cat out of the bag. :eek:

Fly Rod

Commander

:) That third is no good!!! It requires a YES !!YES!! answer!!! :p :p <br /><br />I'm an excellent cook at home!!!<br /><br />Consider myself a courmet cook!!!<br /><br />I'm a kept man and have to do something!!! How's that Rolmops??? ;) :cool: <br /><br />Happy Holidays!!!! :cool: :cool:

ZooMbr

Petty Officer 1st Class

I cook breakfast, wife does dishes. Wife cooks dinner (most of the time), I do dishes. That came about as my other choice to help in the house, besides the honey-do's, was laundry! <br /><br />Working quit well -- before retirement I had it made; only honey-do's. Life really goes downhill at 60!

Fly Rod

Commander

:) Add the EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! :p Mr Zoo!!!!<br /><br />I have quite a few friends that are over 60 and their life isn't over after 60!!! "THEY STILL HAVE SEX!!!!" :D :D and they are in their 70's Matter of fact one is 76, married and has a 34year old girl friend!!! ;) :cool: <br /><br />Happy Holidays!!! :cool: :cool:

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

The wife does all the cooking(excellent)cleaning,laundry,grocery shopping,bill paying.I go to work, do the BBQ,outside fishfrys,home maintenance,drive the boat,and the vehicle any were we go together.Works for us.

SoulWinner

Commander

I do all the cooking with one exception, Mrs SoulWinner cooks the most incredible Lasagna on the planet. Otherwise I cook, she cleans the kitch. Not really fair because she takes care of so much around here. I am generally considered to be a good cook. I love to cook, and I love to feed people. I am reminded of Jesus feeding the masses with the fishes and loaves, and the manna in the wilderness, and figure feeding people is like doing some of the Lords work.

Dunaruna

Admiral

Originally posted by SoulWinner:<br /> I do all the cooking with one exception, Mrs SoulWinner cooks the most incredible Lasagna on the planet.
Not possible, my mother makes the best lasagna on the planet ;) but I could be pursuaded to change my mind if you care to send me a small sample :p .<br /><br />Have a safe and VERY Merry Christmas to all.<br /><br />Aldo

Kenneth Brown

Captain

I do half of the cooking or more. I do the dishes, she does the laundry.

fatpratt1996

Petty Officer 1st Class

I pick up 95% of the food eaten in our household. Not much cooking going on. Too much time working. You know how it goes. At this rate I'll be like most in this country, fat and out of shape by the time I'm 30. I'm working on a nice fat gut as we speak.

DeltaTow

Cadet

EASY ONE TO ANSWER.<br />THE ONE WHO IS HUNGRY DOES THE COOKING

phatmanmike

Captain

the wife works full time, us postal carrier.<br /><br />i am unemployed, have been for 1.5 years. i take 110% care of our daughter, feed, bath, clothe, take to school, etc etc etc<br /><br />i cook, laundry, vacuum, everything... and to boot, i also rebuild all of our outboards, fix the cars, repack wheel bearings, mow the yard, you name it.<br /><br />but just dont ask the wife, she says im lazy!!!!!

NYMINUTE

Captain

Proud to say I have NO Skills at all in the Kitchen, except loading the dishwasher. My Dogs have turned down offerings I have attempted, and called 911 claiming attempted homicide. Glad wifey can, we'd die if depended on me. :eek:

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

I cook specialty items like beans & Budweiser, beans/ham/Budweiser, ham/beans/budweiser/dumplings, Budweiser/beans/coalbossy/dumplings, etc, etc, etc,. But my real specialty is beans/dumplings/ham/Budweiser. Fact...just got a new 5 quart crock pot so all the stuff fits better....
28.gif

Bass Man Bruce

Lieutenant

OBJ I'm not to sure about puttin' budwieser in the crock pot, it sounds dangerous. And wastefull! NYM, I got a kick outa yer post as I once burnt a pound of bacon so bad the dog litteraly wouldn't eat it. My wife and kids tear up laughing about it to this day and it's been fifteen years plus. btw wife cooks most I do pizza and seafood, my faves. :p

D

DJ

OBJ,<br /><br />Ever done "Drunken Chicken"? No, not the dance, the food. :D <br /><br />You open a can of Bud and put it in the chicken cavity. The chicken has to be propped upright, on the grill, so that the Bud does not empty all at once.<br /><br />Of course, if you're drinking Bud you may have to be propped upright too. :D <br /><br />See the link below.<br /><br /><br />http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/links/link.jhtml?id=0014342515356a&type=product&cmCat=search&returnString=hasJS=true&_D%3AhasJS=+&QueryText=drunken+chicken&_DARGS=%2Fca belas%2Fen%2Fcommon%2Fsearch%2Fsearch-box.jhtml.22&N=4887&Ntk=Products&Ntx=mode+matchall&Nty=1&Ntt=drunken+chicken&noImage=0&returnPage=search-results1.jhtml

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

WHOA!!! DJ!! That is one nifty contraption. Bet I could cobble one together.... :) I'd probably have to remind herself to open the can before putting the chicken on... :) Does sound good though.<br /><br />Bruce...the Bud is not all for cooking.... :D But does do well for somethings.

D

DJ

OBJ,<br /><br /><br />OOOH yea, got to remember to open the can! :eek: <br /><br />Everyone knows that Bud, and other assorted carbonated ale type beverages are superior lubricants. You have enough of them and your tongue gets so well lubricated you can hardly talk. ;) :D

Bart Sr.

Lieutenant Commander

LASAGNE---My favorite of all favorites!!!!!!!<br /><br />I made MINE once a month for THREE YEARS to get it fine tuned for flavor,consistency and moisture content.With inflation of cost I spend $50 to make ONE pan full.Needless to say we don't have it very often.Not nearly often enough at any rate.<br /><br /><br />>>>>>>>HAPPY HOLIDAYS<<<<<<<